Will y'all have any "Businessman" outfits once the new clothes system is implemented?

JustinDaniels

Just curious, really.  Will there be suits, ties, bowties, etc. etc. type outfits as soon as the Animation Update comes in, will those be later on down the road, or will y'all probably stick to more "Casual" clothes?

I'd gladly smash zombie skulls while wearing a "Frank West"-style outfit in the Mall... go full-on Dead Rising 2.5D Edition! :evil:

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

Can I get a pink furry suit so I can cosplay as a furry while shoting down hordes of zombies (and humans) as a pink wolf with a perpetual smile.

*Blasts last zombie with a shotgun* "Pinkfur one, zombies zero, woof."

(BTW THIS IS A JOKE)

I'll take it!

1312871040081.jpg

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

Can I get a pink furry suit so I can cosplay as a furry while shoting down hordes of zombies (and humans) as a pink wolf with a perpetual smile.

*Blasts last zombie with a shotgun* "Pinkfur one, zombies zero, woof."

(BTW THIS IS A JOKE)

reee shtupid furi furfagot kill yorself your mom gey 

WAIT JUST A SECOND RIGHT THERE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hes doing a lowkey west coast hand sign thing (notice the 2 middle fingers look like they are crossing eachother a lil) only his thumb gotta be on the palm but other than that hes almost doing a west coast hand sign

i figure the artist got it a lil wrong but does that mean we get some kinda map addition of california or oregon or something like that? or is it just coincidental

Archived