Will y'all have any "Businessman" outfits once the new clothes system is implemented?
2 2

20 posts in this topic

Just curious, really.  Will there be suits, ties, bowties, etc. etc. type outfits as soon as the Animation Update comes in, will those be later on down the road, or will y'all probably stick to more "Casual" clothes?

I'd gladly smash zombie skulls while wearing a "Frank West"-style outfit in the Mall... go full-on Dead Rising 2.5D Edition! :evil:

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

Can I get a pink furry suit so I can cosplay as a furry while shoting down hordes of zombies (and humans) as a pink wolf with a perpetual smile.

*Blasts last zombie with a shotgun* "Pinkfur one, zombies zero, woof."

(BTW THIS IS A JOKE)

I'll take it!

1312871040081.jpg

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

Can I get a pink furry suit so I can cosplay as a furry while shoting down hordes of zombies (and humans) as a pink wolf with a perpetual smile.

*Blasts last zombie with a shotgun* "Pinkfur one, zombies zero, woof."

(BTW THIS IS A JOKE)

reee shtupid furi furfagot kill yorself your mom gey 

Svarog   
3 hours ago, DramaSetter said:

And one more thing: option to "customize" your clothing.. ( roll up your sleeves for example ) 

Being able to wear mismatched socks is what we really need.

7 hours ago, Legoland99 said:

I would say something but all of those are right except last XDD 

7 hours ago, DramaSetter said:

reee shtupid furi furfagot kill yorself your mom gey 

Actually all of those are WRONG except the last one! *dabs aggressively*

On 10.10.2017 at 9:42 PM, DramaSetter said:

And one more thing: option to "customize" your clothing.. ( roll up your sleeves for example ) 

hell yes i always wished for something like this, along with an option to zip open / close your jacket or put ur hood up. or wear a bandana around ur mouth or ur head

Deputy   

Did make a post in suggestions here including nicer clothing - it'd be nice to see some office stiffs in-game, alive or undead (though the difference may be minimal). 

Common Suit Male - WIP

It would also be nice to have collared shirts and ties in-game so as to properly represent this amazing concept art for Zomboid:

Image result for project zomboid concept art

WAIT JUST A SECOND RIGHT THERE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hes doing a lowkey west coast hand sign thing (notice the 2 middle fingers look like they are crossing eachother a lil) only his thumb gotta be on the palm but other than that hes almost doing a west coast hand sign

i figure the artist got it a lil wrong but does that mean we get some kinda map addition of california or oregon or something like that? or is it just coincidental

Deputy   
6 hours ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

WAIT JUST A SECOND RIGHT THERE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hes doing a lowkey west coast hand sign thing (notice the 2 middle fingers look like they are crossing eachother a lil) only his thumb gotta be on the palm but other than that hes almost doing a west coast hand sign

i figure the artist got it a lil wrong but does that mean we get some kinda map addition of california or oregon or something like that? or is it just coincidental

I'd guess coincidental - seeing as Martin has stated there will most likely not be anything in from the Indiana side of the Ohio River:

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 3:33 AM, martingee said:

I don't think we'll see any Indiana in vanilla PZ ;)

I doubt we'd see anything in terms of vanilla mapping on the West Coast. But hey, mods!