Vehicle Build 35.15 Help Needed To Get Running On Dedicated?

Gordons

Hello, i am running my own dedicated PZ servers on a Server 2012 system using the STEAMCMD method. I have installed and configured the standard release with any issues, however i want to a host a dedicated version of the vehicle beta (35.15). 

i have spent a good few hours looking on the forums for information but couldn't seem to find anything that help so hoped creating my own post could bring some answers.

i have used steamCMD to install another ProjectZomboid driectory so that the vanilla functional one is not effected. with the following command.

steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:\servers\pzv +app_update "380870 validate

after it installed i ran this command 

+app_update "380870 -beta vehicle validate

and i could see it added some vehicle related things, when i tried to start the server it complained of a missing PZBullet64.dll which i found on the forums so added that.

the error i now get is the following, ( i have attached further console output)

1507285346981 user database "C:\Users\Administrator\Zomboid\db\servertest.db"
Initialising Server Systems...
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Lgnu/trove/map/hash/TIntObjectHashMap;
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Class.java:2583)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicFields(Class.java:2614)
        at java.lang.Class.getFields(Class.java:1557)

has anyone found a fix for this? or is vehicles just not possible to run on dedicated yet? 

Thanks

console.txt

Archived