Legoland99's official custom buildings thread!

Legoland99

Here's some buildings I made today, interior furnishing and room making soon to become my priority (will start working on it today).

Spoiler

ScreenShot_20170928122757.png.95f2fc9d7bd4745d951f5ba9d7959f1c.png

S-W corner of a building, the left side is the same as perf front minus a door that leads into the apartment hallway. (Been working on balconies and such)

Spoiler

ScreenShot_20170928122916.png.aa6e2a81c71678694535d1c4ca53db31.png

W facing building. The back mostly resembles the front minus some details. (excuse the two wall textures on the roof side but I couldn't find anything of the same color so this was the best I could think of)

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

(It means I thought of the idea first.)

43 minutes ago, M'aiq The Liar said:

I'm 100% sure that you weren't the first person to come up with the idea of making a building thread.

Idk, credits here go to nobody for this. There might or have been others before us who did threads with buildings that we might not even know of so assuming an 'idea' on a forum is irrelevant XD

43 minutes ago, Legoland99 said:

Idk, credits here go to nobody for this. There might or have been others before us who did threads with buildings that we might not even know of so assuming an 'idea' on a forum is irrelevant XD

That's what I meant, There are many other mappers that came before us so somebody claiming they came up with the idea is just absurd.

• 4 weeks later...

Some basic office rooms. Non decorated and I'm working right now on making rooms for each building. Once done with the 100x buildings I will multiply them by 3 and then recolor/re-purpose them. In total they will be 300+, adding to 600 buildings in total that I made so far. So for now enjoy this since I didn't post in a while. Truth is I've been busy, last year of high school and I have a ton to study. So please don't kill me off the spot, been busy af :c A few more hard days ahead and then some free time for myself. Or so I hope.

The mouse was on top of the elevator so the wall for it doesn't show up.

ScreenShot_20171024212216.png

Edited by Legoland99

• 1 month later...

The properties are defined Atoxwarrior, they are not furnished but the room definitions and the rooms themselves are made, all of them have lights placed inside. Storefronts represent what that place should be. If you can help with some it would be more than welcomed. I just have to finish 30 more buildings and I'm done for this year. XD How are things for you in 'Zuela my friend ?

57 minutes ago, Atoxwarrior said:

this great I like the initiative of the buildings with garage and I made a small parking lot also thought about the future use of garage doors, I wanted to ask are buildings without furniture ?, if you have defined the properties of the rooms I could help furnish some buildings.

5 hours ago, Legoland99 said:

Zuela was short for Venezuela XD I was wondering how's your life going there, last time you said it was pretty difficult so I was wondering if it's a bit better now.

I already understood, mm I'm afraid that has not been this way, this is one of the most gray Christmass I've had in my life, it shows in the environment, it shows the lack of joy, the devaluation of our currency is hard, each As the prices go up, you can imagine how horrible that must be.