Crazy ManMan

Snoring trait

Gassy (Trait)
"Don't do that! It gives me gas!"

Easier to smell from a distance.  Pain and Fatigue causes you to occasionally "Emit Noise", and "Repulse" nearby survivors (MP).

Repulsed (Moodle)

"Something stinks around here!"

Happiness slowly drains until the smell clears out!

Weakened Sense of Smell (Trait)

"I don't smell anything wrong here..."

Immune to "Repulsiveness", but can't gain as much "Happiness" from food or drinks!

No Sense of Smell (Trait)

"My sense of smell left me long ago.  But hey, at least I can eat horribly, and not have to worry about the shitty flavor, though!"

Immune to "Repulsiveness", but can't gain ANY "Happiness" from food or drinks!

Odd Taste Buds (Trait)

"Tastes pretty good to me!"

Can gain extra "Happiness" from food and drinks!  Doesn't get stressed from low-quality foods like "Dogfood" or "TV Dinners"! (Incompatible with "Weakened/No Sense of Smell"!)

1. Violence Addict 

Addicted to violece. Mood is slowly going down without killing somebody/listening to Beethoven's 9th Symphony. Doesn't feel bad after killing NPC's.

( zombies gives a little happines, other survivors - extra happines, maybe even moodlet "Happy" if that will be added in future )

2.Schizo

Can't normally talk with NPC's, says rave often , that will cause agressive reaction. Sudden outbreaks of aggression ( moodlet i guess? ) .Have hallucinations, visual and sound.

6 hours ago, DramaSetter said:

1. Violence Addict 

Addicted to violece. Mood is slowly going down without killing somebody/listening to Beethoven's 9th Symphony. Doesn't feel bad after killing NPC's.

( zombies gives a little happines, other survivors - extra happines, maybe even moodlet "Happy" if that will be added in future )

2.Schizo

Can't normally talk with NPC's, says rave often , that will cause agressive reaction. Sudden outbreaks of aggression ( moodlet i guess? ) .Have hallucinations, visual and sound.

If they are going to start implementing various psychological conditions though, I believe it is important they do it realistically to how the conditions are. After all the game is about realism, and spreading myths about these things is generally a culture no-no anyway.

On 29.09.2017 at 5:27 AM, Crazy ManMan said:

If they are going to start implementing various psychological conditions though, I believe it is important they do it realistically to how the conditions are. After all the game is about realism, and spreading myths about these things is generally a culture no-no anyway.

That's was just a concepts.