Claustrophobic nerfed hard, maybe too hard

Millitron

I'm getting back into Zomboid after a long hiatus and I've noticed a huge problem with my old character build.  Claustrophobia used to be free points.  Now though, its impossible to sleep because I'm always panicked whenever I'm inside.  This seems kinda ridiculous, think about it.  How did I survive to adulthood if I am too afraid to sleep all the time?

I'm not sure how you could fix this, except maybe make it so claustrophobia only kicked in if the room was below some minimum size.  That way I would be panicked in a tiny bedroom or closet, but would be able to sleep on the couch in the living room.

On 25/09/2017 at 8:18 PM, Millitron said:

its impossible

It's not.

Besides the sleep pills, you also can read a book near a bed/any item that allows you to sleep and accelerate time : panic moodle will drop and disappear briefly ; that allows you a short time to click "sleep".

It's not RP (nor realistic), but it's possible.

I also noticed that after a time, the panic moodle will eventually completely disappear in a safehouse you have occupied for a (long) time (that could also might be due to the extension i made to the building itself, i'm not sure about it).

Archived