Slow att

lhottos5

Hi, I'm a Brazilian. I wanted to cry / ask. Because the process of updates in project zomboid is so time consuming. I come through this article to seek solutions and discuss the lack of efficiency or would be monetization; The game itself is great, I love the game but the delay in launching updates with new things comes to "breaking my legs". So please if I'm wrong do not judge me. I just wanted to know if there is a plausible solution to this.

amazingfanart.jpg

Once cars will be out of Beta testing more people will join, which as you might think would/might mean faster work from the devs. They are working on a lot of things as of now and in different branches. Also I don't think that they work more than let's say 8 hours a day on the game. Some of them must work on more than just one game, but PZ might be a bit special since we get mondoids and the devs are active around here, which means that they give a damn about this game and the community, something that nowadays is a rare thing to see. I suggest you wait a bit or help tell/spot bugs if you're playing. Finding bugs makes the game run smoother. Hope it helped. As our member said above, be patient young padawan.

Archived