Only kids playing this game?

Jean Wellington

It is not acceptable to me, the game does not have a realistic servers. people enter into a apocalyptic game, and playing the game like The sims, Serious servers have little attention, I love this game, but the lack of servers like Spiffospace (best server ever)that most of the time is offline it (need sponsorship, more attention), it is very annoying, people are getting fresher every day and with pity to see violence, I do not have good internet to create a stable server, nor a good computer. What is happening to people? I wanted to continue playing in Spiffospace, but where is it now? there were a lot of people playing, it was already the most played, but only got the Spiffospace? It's so boring.

I've been playing this game since 2014, now I'm almost 19, to be honest, the peak on this game on a day was max 2589 or such, not many people but most people are nice. While it's true that there are few servers that are actually good, be sure that once cars are getting implemented, along with the animations, visible backpacks and the new weapons, people will flock to the game in larger numbers. What people would probably love to see and do is loot cars, use guns, find more types of weapons, more clothing types (I hope it will be soon) and so on. Once the cars are out of beta you will see more people joining, once the animations and clothing variety comes into effect expect a large amount of people to come here. They want realism in a pixel world. Why ? Because they are bored of games that copy each other and try to be more 'realistic' in terms of visuals. PZ is correct in almost all of it's ways. Gas usage, tap water once pipes shut down, horde migration (from what I noticed mice and other animals might migrate based on sounds like thunder and such like the PZ zeds do), there's a story with a clear line of where it wants to go to, things to do like building, crafting even freaking salads and so on, but all pixel. It gives the player a more immersive feel to the world in the game and positions him there. It brings back memories of simpler times and so on, not to mention the visual art which is amazing.  Once more features like I said above will be implemented, it will hit more on that spot, pushing people into getting this game and playing it. PZ if wanted to can become in the end an amazing piece of gaming technology that players can enjoy to their hearts content. Hope ya can all agree with me on this.

On 9/24/2017 at 1:42 PM, Jean Wellington said:

It is not acceptable to me, the game does not have a realistic servers. people enter into a apocalyptic game, and playing the game like The sims, Serious servers have little attention, I love this game, but the lack of servers like Spiffospace (best server ever)that most of the time is offline it (need sponsorship, more attention), it is very annoying, people are getting fresher every day and with pity to see violence, I do not have good internet to create a stable server, nor a good computer. What is happening to people? I wanted to continue playing in Spiffospace, but where is it now? there were a lot of people playing, it was already the most played, but only got the Spiffospace? It's so boring.

If you mean the original Spiffospace vanilla servers, then

Self-entitled assholes ruined my desire to provide the service. It was too stressful dealing with the constant intrigues, sometimes involving formerly prominent members of the community, sometimes involving people who've resolved themselves to posting behind alts, all because they thought it was unfair that "official" servers existed for the game. They still like to rattle their chains every now and then, going so far as to try and bitch me out of hosting even an unofficial server for the Reddit community (now handed over to EnnuiRage) and threaten to sue me.

Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Damn #EnigmaGrey, sounds like some people have real beef with ya :c

I'm just a chill guy who would like to play on vanilla servers, preferably official but I can adjust to a good one if the ping is ok. Sad to see that there are some people out there like that but we all know there are different people in the world. My advice, be nice to them, even if they swear and such. As long as you're right on a matter there's no need to cuss on them or get annoyed. They can't touch you and they will lose if they try anything since they are only taking out their real life frustrations that have been built up up until now on a random person that they might dislike and making irrational accusations to said person. Just be chill and don't give a damn's worth about them. Being right and happy with yourself comes first, not some self entitled 'people'. Remember this and just smile, things tend to cool after a while, toxic people are everywhere, it's how we deal with them in the best way that matters, ignorance can sometimes be bliss if you know what's right and wrong. Hope it helps :D 

40 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Self-entitled assholes ruined my desire to provide the service. It was too stressful dealing with the constant intrigues, sometimes involving formerly prominent members of the community, sometimes involving people who've resolved themselves to posting behind alts, all because they thought it was unfair that "official" servers existed for the game. They still like to rattle their chains every now and then, going so far as to try and bitch me out of hosting even an unofficial server for the Reddit community (now handed over to EnnuiRage) and threaten to sue me.

49 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

This is why we can't have nice things.

9 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

SpiffoSpace Russia v4. I do not think it's the same, the people I quoted are pretty cool.

Your good dude, well on Deadpixels normally stuff is pretty scare except for basic hand guns and shotguns that nobody wants, food and water tend to be eh if you take long enough you can find enough to live off of for maybe like 10 days but they just wiped the server because new build broke it.

On 9/25/2017 at 11:17 AM, EG Bot said:

They are all long  gone  from the game now EG.  I'm the only one left .  You only have to worry about any new antagonists that might show up.    I don't think the community numbers warrant it though.    Hell I might just do it to see if the interest is there.  And if it is, you can join in as a good faith gesture..   Names SpiffoSpace?  Knox County?  Knox County Event? Exclusion Zone? Pile O Crepe Pandemic? Let

On 9/25/2017 at 8:46 PM, Jean Wellington said:

scarcity of food and itens and etc...  Cold, hot... Sorry but my english is limitted...

Lots of maps to scour.  Rare loot except I drop tons of basic shottys and shotty ammo.   Zombies are set to be tough.  Loot isn't respawned  for at least a month in real life at the earliest.   We have hydro, so you can start self sustaining by trading or working the craft tables after a bit. Might still be too easy for you. 

1 hour ago, Paul Redeker said:

They are all long  gone  from the game now EG.  I'm the only one left .  You only have to worry about any new antagonists that might show up.    I don't think the community numbers warrant it though.    Hell I might just do it to see if the interest is there.  And if it is, you can join in as a good faith gesture..   Names SpiffoSpace?  Knox County?  Knox County Event? Exclusion Zone? Pile O Crepe Pandemic? Let

Lots of maps to scour.  Rare loot except I drop tons of basic shottys and shotty ammo.   Zombies are set to be tough.  Loot isn't respawned  for at least a month in real life at the earliest.   We have hydro, so you can start self sustaining by trading or working the craft tables after a bit. Might still be too easy for you. 

Ignoring that this isn't all about you ..

I'll believe that when you finally take the hint and leave or keep your distance, LordGonfalon. Or at least when your own community members stop bringing me concerns that your 'co-owner' is going to snap and try to bring down the public servers, out of revenge for his own attitude problem.

Your spiffo space comment certainly seems like goading given our history. Yet, I was hoping you'd just continue your transition into some one that keeps to himself and your colleague find something more fufilling to do.

34 minutes ago, EG Bot said:

Ignoring that this isn't all about you ..

I'll believe that when you finally take the hint and leave or keep your distance, LordGonfalon. Or at least when your own community members stop bringing me concerns that your 'co-owner' is going to snap and try to bring down the public servers, out of revenge for his own attitude problem.

Your spiffo space comment certainly seems like goading given our history. Yet, I was hoping you'd just continue your transition into some one that keeps to himself and your colleague find something more fufilling to do.

Not meant to goad anyone.  

Offer still stands if I get around to opening a Vanilla server.   I'll send you a pm. 

Archived