RELEASED: Build 38.22

RobertJohnson

21 hours ago, wanderinbilly said:

I'm still not getting in: on solo it hangs after I hit "click to start" and in MP I "join game" but never get the "click to start" option. Gonna try a few things... [Fixed]

Could you post what you've done to fix it? 

Bug : Error occurred When I select scenario mode and sandbox mode after played Tutorial, You have one day,  House in the wood1&2.

but, function correctly after played Opening hour, Winter is coming, Areally CD DA. 

Error occurred.

• Tutorial
  • You have one day
  • House in the wood1&2

Function correctly

• Opening hour
  • Winter is coming
  • Areally CD DA

Difference between these two are MAP.

Error occurred group are dedicated map.

This bug might have something to do with map.

Spoiler

error.png.2f593ebcf57139b2b4f31425191e4316.thumb.png.fff7d4e489e6479c4c601ee0c6c7c276.png

Edited by halkaze

4 hours ago, nasKo said:

Could you post what you've done to fix it? 

Sorry about that. A developer on the server I play on provided two .json files (....something with Java? I was trying to follow but, yeah.) to put in the PZ folder. I also cleaned my Steam cache just for the hell of it. It took a couple of tries (likely user error) but the game worked again.

18 hours ago, halkaze said:

Bug : Error occurred When I select scenario mode and sandbox mode after played Tutorial, You have one day,  House in the wood1&2.

but, function correctly after played Opening hour, Winter is coming, Areally CD DA. 

Error occurred.

• Tutorial
  • You have one day
  • House in the wood1&2

Function correctly

• Opening hour
  • Winter is coming
  • Areally CD DA

Difference between these two are MAP.

Error occurred group are dedicated map.

This bug might have something to do with map.

Reveal hidden contents

To be sure, this happend AFTER playing tutorial without rebooting the game?

3 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

To be sure, this happend AFTER playing tutorial without rebooting the game?

Yes.

Spoiler

Please look at Red box  

bug.thumb.png.30e993eb66c775a65667147a00d07472.png

Edit: Please update Japanese Radio translation.

It’s not that urge.

But I'm afraid that  translation file wasn't noticed for five month.

Edited by halkaze

every 5 seconds or so, the game will freeze completely for about 1 second. Like in this video with cars build :

Slightly less sever than in this video, like i said about every 5 seconds and freeze for about 1 second or less.  but still of course that makes it pretty much unplayable.

I thought it had something to do with cars but Since it now happens to be on this new 38 (stable) build it must not have anything to do with cars. maybe the map streaming "improvements" / garbage collector.

this never happened on prev stable build. even if I had 20 mods enabled with insane zombie counts downtown and firing guns.  would take fps drops of course. but not like this specific stuttering thing which just continues on forever once it starts.

i try with mod, and im try without mod, reinstall game on steam and clean start... still this same :( i dont know why. My all game work with 60+ FPS and no problem. 

BTW. i have Win 10 (64). latest java, latest drivers... latest bios... :/    i love this game, but i dont know why cant play normal o.O

yes yes... i try vsync OFF/ON with panel nvidia or settings in game.

Frezze.jpg.png

when i have frezze this is happens on console... somebody help pls

Edited by STRONG

I noticed that ripping up bloody zombie clothes will turn them into (Dirty) rags and 1 ripped sheet. I really think that the dirty rags shouldn't be so easy to clean with just water. They should really become a separate item, perhaps bloody rags that require bleach to clean instead. It doesn't make a lot of sense to be able to clean them currently with water, and then be able to use them as bandages without risking getting yourself infected.

Also, vehicles are coming out soon, is there any plans to address water tiles in the near future? I haven't played the vehicle branch in a bit, but I imagine vehicles probably treat them as a solid object like players do. Vehicles should become stuck, or even sink (and possibly drown you) if drove into deep enough water. I always found it odd that players and zombies still can't navigate through water, as it makes a somewhat unrealistic barrier in the current game.