M'aiq's Buildings / Custom tiles Thread.

Necromatic_Corgi

2 minutes ago, M'aiq The Liar said:

Those sadly aren't released as of yet.

Tile zed is still in build 36 right ? :c I'll have to ask when a new tilezed update comes up how to transfer the files without losing some of the stuff I arranged in tilezed before .-. Not good with deep details in programs and programing. Also, the one thing more horrible than making buildings and having to make rooms for them, is furnishing them :') Rn I'm still making rooms for all of the 100+ buildings I made and I finished 10% of that :') Oh the struggle. I'll probably make them later once my friend adds them to the game. When the first part of our map is going to get released I'll publicly share them. Rn build 38 kind of kept me and Neutz in a bit of a limbo since it took so long. If 39 is a major update then he'll start using my buildings and I'd like to finish them before he comes back (also I'll have exams later on so less time building). Also idk why I wrote this here, probably had to get it out of my system. Still, your thread of builds is amazing and I have to congratulate you on your custom tiles and ideas. I'll make larger buildings like hospitals and such once we get the suburbia part up and going. It's gonna take some time since we'll have to continue on making houses and it got a bit boring, but it's fine for me (made 300+ houses and when I think about that I shiver). We finished about 60 of placing buildings and making but in terms of detailing and zombie spawning it's about 35-40% only so there's still a lot of stuff to do. Again, maybe the wrong thread for me to say this XD Looking forward to see more creative ideas from you.

21 minutes ago, Legoland99 said:

Tile zed is still in build 36 right ? :c I'll have to ask when a new tilezed update comes up how to transfer the files without losing some of the stuff I arranged in tilezed before .-. Not good with deep details in programs and programing. Also, the one thing more horrible than making buildings and having to make rooms for them, is furnishing them :') Rn I'm still making rooms for all of the 100+ buildings I made and I finished 10% of that :') Oh the struggle. I'll probably make them later once my friend adds them to the game. When the first part of our map is going to get released I'll publicly share them. Rn build 38 kind of kept me and Neutz in a bit of a limbo since it took so long. If 39 is a major update then he'll start using my buildings and I'd like to finish them before he comes back (also I'll have exams later on so less time building). Also idk why I wrote this here, probably had to get it out of my system. Still, your thread of builds is amazing and I have to congratulate you on your custom tiles and ideas. I'll make larger buildings like hospitals and such once we get the suburbia part up and going. It's gonna take some time since we'll have to continue on making houses and it got a bit boring, but it's fine for me (made 300+ houses and when I think about that I shiver). We finished about 60 of placing buildings and making but in terms of detailing and zombie spawning it's about 35-40% only so there's still a lot of stuff to do. Again, maybe the wrong thread for me to say this XD Looking forward to see more creative ideas from you.

Maybe a detailed short story should go on your thread, Not that I mind but still. Also looking forward to some larger buildings like hospitals, I've been wanting to do one based off of the Harrison memorial hospital for a while. :)

Been thinking about doing one from the first TWD season. Would look nice and maybe Neutz could make some bodybags for me/us to use in the courtyard or in some rooms. Would really set the light on some things. Although the infection in PZ was airborne when in contact with infected individuals soooo.... I'll probably reduce the number of bodybags. Also I would love to see some gas masks (let's say that doctors or different staff were issued masks as to not get in contact with the airborne virus. When clothing is out and hats and such are a thing I'll love to see a gas mask in the game, official or not. PS, someone did the Harrison memorial hospital already. Also it seems like we were talking about the same thing, lol.

1 minute ago, Legoland99 said:

Been thinking about doing one from the first TWD season. Would look nice and maybe Neutz could make some bodybags for me/us to use in the courtyard or in some rooms. Would really set the light on some things. Although the infection in PZ was airborne when in contact with infected individuals soooo.... I'll probably reduce the number of bodybags. Also I would love to see some gas masks (let's say that doctors or different staff were issued masks as to not get in contact with the airborne virus. When clothing is out and hats and such are a thing I'll love to see a gas mask in the game, official or not. PS, someone did the Harrison memorial hospital already. Also it seems like we were talking about the same thing, lol.

That's literally the hospital I said, The one from the walking dead is based on Harrison memorial hospital. Looks like were gonna have a good ol' fashioned competition. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see another person creating tiles, if you have the hand for it i need palm trees and body bags would be good. I've also been using gimp to make mine, I Haven't had the time to work on PZ lately and the extremely long wait for animations has put me off but those two tiles would be handy when I get back into it

Edited by Neutz

10 minutes ago, Neutz said:

Good to see another person creating tiles, if you have the hand for it i need palm trees and body bags would be good. I've also been using gimp to make mine, I Haven't had the time to work on PZ lately and the extremely long wait for animations has put me off but those two tiles would be handy when I get back into it

I'm taking a break for a little while but once I get back to making some tiles I'll make a few kinds of body bags. I'm not entirely sure how the taller trees are handled but I will look into it at some point i'm sure.