[BUG - 37.14]Error in transferring water

Wesley Balestrini

Question

I'm playing version 37.14 (no mods) and opened a homemade server by steam.

When we click on a container with water, a red label with a number appears in the lower right corner of the screen (I assume it is an error notification). The number seems to be random.
When you move the mouse in the "pour >" option, it does not appear - it is not possible to transfer water from a pot to a bottle.

Also, it is not possible to sterilize water in a bottle. Is that correct?

In this link, was informed that something related is arranged. I do not think so.

Can someone help me?

Note: Sorry for spelling mistakes. I'm using google translator. I can redo any point if necessary. And I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place.

2 answers to this question

Yep, this bug is here since the release of 37.14 (January 30 2017...). You're not the 1st to report it and complain about it... But fix will come with the release of the next stable build...

The link you refering too is another different bug related to that command.

It's correct : you cant sterilize water in a bottle. But you can in a cooking pot/kettle and then pour into a no 100% empty bottle (standard plastic "bottle" ; empty soda "bottle" won't work, neither empty whisky "bottle").

7 hours ago, agreubill said:

Yep, this bug is here since the release of 37.14 (January 30 2017...). You're not the 1st to report it and complain about it... But fix will come with the release of the next stable build...

The link you refering too is another different bug related to that command.

It's correct : you cant sterilize water in a bottle. But you can in a cooking pot/kettle and then pour into a no 100% empty bottle (standard plastic "bottle" ; empty soda "bottle" won't work, neither empty whisky "bottle").

thanks!

I wait for a new build

Archived