Add "Nutritionist" recipe in game

agreubill

Very simple suggestion this time (as i've run a game with Nutrition active for change) :

Add a Nutritionist book in game that learn you the skill (as "The Herbalist" or "How to branch a generator" magazine).

Also add to the description of this item some sentence like the following line : "Learn to know food values and how to reach the 1500 cal./day* you need to stay in shape."

* : it take me some research to exhume the 1500 cal. info (actually from a msg in Steam forum) that allow me to keep my characater near a stable weight... So, yes, it matters to know that particular info IG to stop gain/loss of weight.

I'm still not sure you need to keep geting 1500 cal a day, but you indeed need to go for that amount at some point to reach the stable state on weight balance (in PZ world)...

Edited by agreubill

• 5 years later...

I totally agree. It's one of the few traits that you can't earn through skills or recipe books in-game. I wouldn't mind if it was added as a new recipe book, or if you earn the knowledge through the cooking skill. Without either, nutritionist is locked out if you didn't take it during character creation.

On 1/23/2023 at 12:36 AM, cybersteel8 said:

I totally agree. It's one of the few traits that you can't earn through skills or recipe books in-game. I wouldn't mind if it was added as a new recipe book, or if you earn the knowledge through the cooking skill. Without either, nutritionist is locked out if you didn't take it during character creation.

Post from 5y lad. We have generator magazine and lots of mods add cooking recipe books.