General behaviour of lua launcher- error in hydrocraft HCLoading.lua

Ciccionator

Hi all,

I wanted to change the spawn probability of an item in the hydrocraft mod. I have changed the following lines of code:

Original

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, "Hydrocraft.HCDogwhistle");
    table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, 0.1);

Changed

table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, "Hydrocraft.HCDogwhistle");
    table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["crate"].items, 1);

after that the pz code tells me an error in the HCLoading.lua

I tried to change back the valua from 0.1 to 1. 

after that, it keeps giving errors. 

I am asking if this could come from some specific  request of the lua launcher

What I am wondering is if a modification of the file, and consequent modification of its "modification time" attribute (last time changed attribute) can alter the calling sequence. I am specifically asking to developers or experts wether the lua files are called according to some priority (first of all, time, then alphabetical, then path)

because I think that changing a file could have altered the loading sequence and therefore create some conflicts. 

if this is not the case, maybe there is some rule that I brake in the table.inser() function.  Does the sum of the items be minor to a certain integral? or does for example the item HC.Dogwhistle be less than a certain maximum defined somewhere else? Can you just imagine some other possible reasons for such a conflict?

Thank you in advance,

Francesco

Archived