Scenarios only PZ can give you

ld-airgrafix

I have over 1000 hours in pz, no other game comes even close to this, and there is a reason for this. The amount of zombies this game has, makes for some interesting scenarios, scenarios which can never occur in any other zombie game.

Here are some that happened to me recently.

West point mall, i was looting it, even though it had a large number of zombies. I was fairly careful, had few baseball bats and other melee weapons, and was fairly confident, nothing could go wrong or so i thought. I often forget PZ is more of a simulation than a game. Didnt take long for me to get tired, my swings couldnt bring zombies down anymore, i decided to make a run for it. Not knowing where i was going, i ran into a shop and got cornered, i died. But i wasnt upset, it was my fault, and it was something that would  probably happen if zombie apocalypse occurred. Other games you simply cannot get cornered, lack of zombies, and even though they usually have a longer reach due to their slapping animation, those slaps dont slow you down.

Unknown road, middle of forest, far from civilisation, i was driving, when i came across a large horde crossing the road. I stopped and waited for them to cross, but one of them broke off and shuffled towards me. The rest followed, just like in a scene from TWD. Instead of turning the vehicle around i stupidly got out and fought them. Well i ended up being driven away from the vehicle, lost in the forest, they caught up to me due to my tiredness and killed me. My fault, but once again no other game can create such a scenario simply because of number of zombies and game mechanics.

My current game, im stuck on a prison roof, the dead are banging on the door, i have no way of escaping. I could jump, break the leg, but they will catch up to me in no time. 

This game can give you awesome, movie like scenarios, other games simply cannot.

Archived