Some Random Ideas

Crossbow7734

I've just got an idea. 

I believe we should get delivery man occupation, it should reduce actually driven cars negative aspects a bit and improve positve ones. Like, It would be easier to turn the van, and you can get more storage or stg. I hope you understand what I mean. 

Maybe it would be better to split it to two occupations like delivery man (for bigger vehicles) and pizza boy, or something like this (for normal sized cars and/or motorbikes in future)

Another separate idea i've got some time ago: 

I'd love to be able to carry a touristic refrigerator (you know this blue and white battery powered boxes used for keeping your beer bottles cold on picnic or something.) And this mug that can keep your drinks hot for few hours(I forgot the word ;p ). This would be useful in Autmn and winter when it starts to get cold outside, and a sip or two of hot coffe could help you not freeze to death on long scavenging runs.

It's nothing very oryginal and creative vut I haven't seen sugestions like this here. (I still could have missed them, then im sorry if I do.)

You mean a thermos ? It would actually be a good idea, using berries, tea or coffee beans to get a hot cup to drink when you get cold.It could stay hot/warm for a period of time and help you out, but will weight 0.5-1.0 when filled and 0.3 when empty. A pizza boy occupation seems unsuitable since there's not many pizza places in the game and no cars for it, a mailman or delivery man occupation would be good tho. It could help with space storage, reducing the weight or holding capacity and thus creating more place for you in boxes and such. It would mean some coding tho, especially for MP. The thermos is a great idea tho. (Soup could also be added in it).

Like the idea of thermos, but cold is not something, that change gameplay so.. 

RU community reaction: ewwww anozer uselesz gameplay apdute!!! Ewww wher is ourr NPC and animateon update booow!1!1 We paid 5 DOLLARS FOR DAT GAME OOOO GAME IS DED TIS ARE UEBKI CYKA BLIAD

ENG community reaction: interesting, why not?

Edited by DramaSetter

I really like the idea of a thermos. I assume once animations are in, the clothing aspect of the game will be looked into, introducing jackets and coats etc. A thermos would be another way to keep warm in the winter months, especially if you haven't been able to find warmer clothes to wear.

The delivery driver/pizza guy perk would also be great. There is Pizza Whirled on the map after all and I think it'd also be an opportunity to add more variety with the cars we see. Taxis are a great shout, as Damien mentioned above.

Yep. I was thinking about thermos. Thanks for positive reactions for ideas:)

Also I'd like to expand refrigerators idea: It should actually have way less space than normal fridge, and worse food protection ability, Also it probably should be quite bulky, and remember about batteries that have to be changed somtimes. It could actually have it's own meter like weapons, and electrician should be abe to repair it or craft one maybe at like 3 level skill or less. But that's justa suggestion. It seems pretty balanced