Did they add map yet ?

ILosMasTeR

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ILosMasTeR said:

No I was talking about a map that shows where you are so I can fucking go further than 3 blocks around find some shit and be able to find my base back.

If you want an exact replica of the project zomboid map go here, you'll end up recognizing the area eventually.

https://map.projectzomboid.com/#0.3964399921246311,0.16232227853196537,2.9859839999999997

On 9/18/2017 at 8:34 PM, ILosMasTeR said:

No I was talking about a map that shows where you are so I can fucking go further than 3 blocks around find some shit and be able to find my base back.

If you can't go further then 3 blocks without getting lost...you are going to have a bad time in the apocalypse.   Land nav skills are very important.  

Until then.  Hit the easy mode and install a coordinate mod for yourself.  

1 minute ago, Paul Redeker said:

If you can't go further then 3 blocks without getting lost...you are going to have a bad time in the apocalypse.   Land nav skills are very important.  

True. Or just check the houses next door, or leave a trail of something, like clothes.

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2017 at 9:53 AM, Paul Redeker said:

It is a metaphor...

bruhhh i know how you feel its easyish to get lost in this map fr but as others said go on https://map.projectzomboid.com and look for the houses / landmarks youre around and then just pinpoint your position from there, the site got every location in the game atm and is 1:1 accurate i used it when i was trying to meet up with my friend

Archived