Absolver is my dream combat game, just like PZ is my dream zombie game.

MadDan

Did anyone start playing Absolver? I'm loving it so so much. Ever since 2007, I'd been waiting for a game like Project Zomboid and then I saw it in 2011, I bought it immediately. I really liked it but it got a bit underwhelming after a while. (Look where it is now, goddamn it's INSANE how much of a difference there is).

Ever since I got this amazing game, the second game I've always dreamt of, was a smooth flowing combat game where I could duck under kicks, jump over them, and have just orgasmic hitboxes, and this is what Absolver is. I'm so glad I've finally gotten this kind of game. Even when PvP isn't lagging most of the time, the spammers can easily get destroyed by dodging, faking, and knowing your stances. It's just such a great tactical way to fight and I'm in love with it.

Here's just one of the moments I captured playing a PvP match. All of this can be read by watching your opponents stances, you'll notice after the kick, he was put in perfect place for a back elbow which he did and I blocked. He also could have done a sweep but I got lucky in my judgement. :P

https://twitter.com/MadDan2011/status/902937076743667717

Archived