What is that?

VikiDikiRUS

Layout is kinda broken for me. Browse, Activity buttons are on top of Notifications/Messages and when I'm looking at a thread they're merged over my profile pic. And it doesn't scale correctly so I see white space all around the website.

Edit: Default theme works fine, I guess something Broke the Indie Stone forum theme.

3 hours ago, Svarog said:

Layout is kinda broken for me. Browse, Activity buttons are on top of Notifications/Messages and when I'm looking at a thread they're merged over my profile pic. And it doesn't scale correctly so I see white space all around the website.

Edit: Default theme works fine, I guess something Broke the Indie Stone forum theme.

Same here...

10 hours ago, Svarog said:

The Navigation bar covering the login/notification bar and the 5 pixels of white space should be fixed.

The theme changes that came with the upgraded effed quite a bit with some things.
When issues occur, switching to the default IPB skin is usually an easy workaround

Archived