Lost Game From Steam Library

Shagyee

Question

So I've been playing Project Zomboid since 2.0q, and have bought the game several times to support the makers. It's a favorite between all my friends now. I have no problem buying the game again, but at the moment I don't have the kind of money to drop on it. I had the game in my steam library, and went to the properties to see if I was in IWBUMS branch so I could find the new town, but for some reason no matter how many times I would select that branch it would return to the default. The game also wouldn't play through steam after a certain point, so I have just been opening it from the zomboid folder. Wanting to try out the new stuff, I had to use steam and found out there was really nothing I could do to get the game to update. I tried to uninstall it, and it suddenly disappeared from my library. I logged in my other steam account with the game, which was now also missing. Upon searching the game in the store I found out it wants me to pay for the game again to play it. I know this is a problem with steam, and not the developers at all, but I feel like I'd still get a more helpful response from them than I would from steam, because that's the way they always are.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived