IWBUMS server interest

Jere

Yes yes yes!  Vanilla tho, i dont want to have the game spoiled by hydrocraft and so many servers use it. No disrespect to Hydro, i know tons of people enjoy it and alot of work goes into it but i understand that once you get used to hydrocraft its hard to go back to vanilla, and im happy wih vanilla, especially as we have just had a map update.

Anyway, yes!! IWBUMS server would be great but maybe it could hold back on the weelly update incase there becomes an unplayable bug, like the recent un transparent walls thing.

2 minutes ago, NebNebber said:

Vanilla tho, i dont want to have the game spoiled by hydrocraft and so many servers use it

Yea Vanilla server would be a lot better :) , make it challenging too so it doesn't get boring after a day, and by challenging I don't mean to increase the zed population by a lot, a value of 2 will do, I mean stuff like extremely rare loot, poor farming and nature abundance, zed pinpoint hearing, etc. :D

11 hours ago, TheLeonBM said:

Where are you from? I'd be interested if lag is kind to me :-D

I'm in eastern Canada!

10 hours ago, NebNebber said:

Yes yes yes!  Vanilla tho, i dont want to have the game spoiled by hydrocraft and so many servers use it.

Ya we won't be adding any mods when it comes out, we will probably tweak some of the server settings to make things a little more interesting but that's it.  Open to suggestions, we would like to make it as realistic as we can but still be fun.  At the moment our server has global chat off so it's making use of walkie talkies to communicate, perhaps tweaking the darkness setting could also be an option so people might actually have to use flashlights as well (or headlights).

I'm sure we have some time to figure it out, like I said we're open to suggestions!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived