I was reading some posts related to the Moodles system, becasue I was wondering what happened if I passed out from being sleepy, and apparetly most of them doesn't really do anyting or don't matter (even devs stated that), but those posts were from 2014 - 2015, so I was wondering if since then they've been updated, or if it's still the same.

Which ones do something / matter?

NSeS246.png  [] - Anger              (affects NPC interaction, not available in the current build)

Moodle_bleeding.png[] - Bleeding         (health loss)

Moodle_bored.png[] - Bored              (causes unhappiness)

Moodle_cold.png[] - Cold                (sneezes causing noise, movement speed and healing rate reduced)

Moodle_drunk.png[✔] - Drunk              (movement impaired)

Moodle_endurance.png[] - Endurace         (slows movement and actions, melee damage and knockback reduced)

Moodle_heavyLoad.png[] - Heavy load      (slower movement, strength exp gain, no health penalty)

X5ho9rD.png[] - Hyperthermia  (apparently increases thrist, no health penalty)

dZUeuf3.png[] - Hypothermia   (slower movement, no health penalty)

Moodle_Icon_Hungover.png[] - Hungover        (no effect, doesn't exist in current build)

Moodle_hungry.png[] - Hungry            (slow health loss, decreases carry weight capacity)

Moodle_injured.png[] - Injured            (states your current health situation, speed and damage reduced)

Moodle_pain.png[] - In Pain            (accuracy reduced, can't sleep)
Moodle_panic.png[] - Panicked         (accuracy, critical chance and field of view reduced, can't sleep)

Moodle_sick.png[] - Sick                 (damage and healing reduced, health loss)

4LvMkoX.png[] - Stress              (damage reduced, causes unhappiness)

eAguo1O.png[] - Thirsty            (slow health loss)

Moodle_tired.png[] - Tired               (field of view decreased, doesn't pass out)

Moodle_unhappy.png[] - Unhappiness   (slower actions)

Moodle_wet.png[] - Wet                 (causes Cold, slower movement)

Moodle_zombie.png[] - Zombie           (gg wp)

Thank you :)

1 minute ago, jinoz said:

So starving can't kill you?

1 minute ago, jinoz said:

So starving can't kill you?

The moodle can't, no. It's just the feeling of starvation.  The moodle also affects things like movement speed (or should, I haven't checekd in a while) and carry weight.

It still indicates you're not eating enough, likely causing you to lose weight. Once your weight hits a critical level, you die. Before that point, you can gain other negative traits as you waste away.

19 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

The moodle can't, no. It's just the feeling of starvation.

It still indicates you're not eating enough, likely causing you to lose weight. Once your weight hits a critical level, you die.

So If I get my character to 90kg, I can stay in the starving mood for weeks (or god knows how long) until I reach 50kg or less and die?

36 minutes ago, ld-airgrafix said:

I got to 85kg and had a fat trait, keeping my character very hungry did nothing, as soon as i started eating berries, weight dropped down regardless how much i ate

Berries:
Calories = 4 - 25 calories

So, that'd probably be why. Does seem awfully low, like it's meant to be an individual berry (or a small number) instead of a handful or a container of them. You'd have to eat a hundreds or thousands to maintain your weight.

So If I get my character to 90kg, I can stay in the starving mood for weeks (or god knows how long) until I reach 50kg or less and die?

Well, about a week or so last time I tested it. Depends what you do with your time.

I supplemented and slightly corrected your post.

- [] Stress - is causing unhappiness 

- [] Bleeding - health loss

- [] Bored - is causing unhappiness 

- [] Cold - sneezes and coughs, that will cause noise. Less healing rate.

- [✔] Drunk - movement impaired

- [] Endurace - runs slower, actions is slower ( choping trees is 100% )

- [] Heavy load - slower speed ( sign about health loss was deleted )

- [50/50] Hyperthermic / Hypothermic - first is increases the water needs ( moodle "thirsty" will become faster ), second does nothing.        

- [] Hungover - doesn't even exist in current build ( I tried to appear it with cheats and lot of alcohol / staing outdoors. Doesn't appears as i say )

- [50/50] Hungry - weigh loss that will cause your death ( 50 / 50, still causes death so it's yes in my opinion. Obviously, people in real life dies from starvation much longer that 1 week, literally 3 - 4 months, that depends on weight )

- [] Injured - Slower movement, health loosing on third / fourth stage of moodlet.

- [] In Pain - Less damage with melee weapons, less chance to hit with firearm weapons. Character does actions slower.
- [] Panicked - same as panic.

- [] Sick - Same as cold, but without sneezes / coughts. Appears because of rotten food, dirty water and zombification.

- [] Thirsty - Death with final stage of moodlet.  Appears if character doesn't drink for long time.

- [] Tired - Narrows the angle of view, literally applies dark around you, your character will see zombies / players slower ( appears in 3 seconds for example, not uno momento )

- [] Unhappiness - Will cause slower items interaction ( Character will put 100 nails not in one second, for example, but for one minute )

- [] Wet - Causes cold. Slower movement.

- [] Zombie - The wasteland has claimed your life. Arroyo attempts to send out others to search for the GECK, but they die quickly, and the village soon follows.

2 minutes ago, DramaSetter said:

I supplemented and slightly corrected your post.

Hey this was really helpful :D  I'm testing moods right now aswell, will correct it with your post + everything I experience

thanks a lot! :)

1 hour ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Well, about a week or so last time I tested it. Depends what you do with your time.

While testing I found out starving does cause health loss :D  that's nice because if it didn't it would've been really disappointing :(  

9 minutes ago, jinoz said:

While testing I found out starving does cause health loss :D  that's nice because if it didn't it would've been really disappointing :(  

Yeah? That's kinda meeh.  I hope they add "arcade / realistic" starvation in sandbox options in future. Or not. I don't know.

34 minutes ago, ld-airgrafix said:

just tested, you get "starving about" about 24 hours without eating, health deteriorates but slowly. Bored and Sad do nothing, not sure if they affect zombie fighting?

Bored affects item transfer speed.

Not sure about sad.

9 hours ago, DramaSetter said:

This thread need to be some kind of FAQ for newbies of PZ :P

That's why I added plenty of tags, so maybe others could find it through search engines, though it isn't working atm xD

8 hours ago, agreubill said:

[] - Panicked         (accuracy and field of view reduced)

=> Prevent sleep too.

No Disease moodle ?

Thank you, fixed it :)

Is Disease moodle "Sick" ?, or which one is it, I can't find it

3 hours ago, jinoz said:

That's why I added plenty of tags, so maybe others could find it through search engines, though it isn't working atm xD

Thank you, fixed it :)

Is Disease moodle "Sick" ?, or which one is it, I can't find it

My bad, missed it in the list.

Moodle_panic.pngPanicked - Also kills the accuracy (Makes guns worthless), lowers the chance to get a critical hit to nearly zero (even melee), if you're at the most severe level of Panicked, just run. Edit: Failed to notice OP mentions that.

There is also an "Angry" moddle that cannot appear without modding (Nothing ever changes the stat that would make it appear) but it does exist and does nothing.

NSeS246.png [ ] - Angry  - Doesn't Appear During Normal Gameplay, Does Nothing.

1 hour ago, King-Salomon said:

not 100% sure but isn't "Heavy load" the only way to get strength experience?

Thank you, added the exp gain :)  though it's tooltip still suggest that it should apply a health penalty (at least it does in IWBUMS 38.5), yet such penalty isn't being applied, that's why I decided to leave it like that, hyperthermic and hypothermic are in the same situation atm :o

1 hour ago, Svarog said:

NSeS246.png [ ] - Angry  - Doesn't Appear During Normal Gameplay, Does Nothing.

Added, thank you :D

On 18/08/2017 at 11:11 PM, jinoz said:

Moodle_endurance.png[] - Endurace         (slows movement and actions)

It also drastically reduced your ability to push zeds away (and that's most probably the worst part) and seems to have an overall negative impact on melee dmg (except for that good old OS piercing attack)...

7 hours ago, Soul Filcher said:

I think endurance also reduces your ability to open windows but I'm not sure.

It does?, I'll test it in a moment :)

Edit: I couldn't really notice any difference, but maybe it's just me

Archived