What file contains the following?

jinoz

I've been playing around with items.txt and newitems.txt for quite awhile (found in  \media\scripts ), but I don't seem to find some things, so I'm wondering what file(s) contains the following:

- Barricade health

- Wooden / Metal Door details (multistagbuild.txt  contains walls and windows details, but not doors)

- Time it takes to complete an action (eat - build - destroy - etc.)

- Trait details

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance :)

41 minutes ago, jinoz said:

I've been playing around with items.txt and newitems.txt for quite awhile (found in  \media\scripts ), but I don't seem to find some things, so I'm wondering what file(s) contains the following:

- Barricade health

- Wooden / Metal Door details (multistagbuild.txt  contains walls and windows details, but not doors)

- Time it takes to complete an action (eat - build - destroy - etc.)

- Trait details

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance :)

Barricade health, doors, windows, I believe are mostly on java. The health I think can be altered with lua code. Though there are mods that alter that, never used them though and never even looked into this myself so I'm guessing.

Time it takes to complete actions, look at media/lua/client/TimedActions stuff, I think it's there.

When it comes to traits themselves, they're are divided.

The code for the traits/professions (Name, icon, how many points they cost, what skill boosts they give etc. basically what you see at trait selection screen) is in media/lua/shared/MainCreationMethods.lua

The effects they have beyond that I believe is split between java and lua. Some trait effects are tied to lua code some are hardcoded in java.

• 1 month later...