What side to barricade on doors

jinoz

I was wondering, if I wanna barricade the door of my room, do I have to barricade it from the inside or from the outside of the room? (and go back inside through the window), because my character had a broken foot so my plan was to chill in a barricaded room with supplies, so I barricaded the door from the inside with 2 - 3 planks (on second floor), but when I sent my character to sleep he woke up a bit after and I had zombies coming into the room (died) :(

12 hours ago, DedpaUrvor said:

I think it doesn't matter which side you barricade. If you have enough planks, you can just barricade both sides of the door, for better protection.

Has broken foot, goes outside on makeshift rope, barricades the outside of the door, gets back in, barricades inside, moves furniture, voala. XD

6 hours ago, Legoland99 said:

Has broken foot, goes outside on makeshift rope, barricades the outside of the door, gets back in, barricades inside, moves furniture, voala. XD

That gave me a good laugh xD

• 2 weeks later...

You can only unbarricade the side you barricaded from.

So if you barricaded a window from the outside, you wouldn't be able to unbarricade that window from the inside later.

You could be stuck.  Zombies could be on other side of door and you're trapped in a room with a window you can't get out of.

Archived