Non-Passable campfire (for use with Survivors! Mod)

Berdryn

The idea is to mod the base campfire so that it cannot be walked over. I want to have a campfire down in use with the survivors mod but without them walking into it and burning to death.

Ideally, when the campfire itself is placed on the ground, you can toggle the protection on or off. I can do graphics, just not the coding. I was thinking the base campfire and a tall campfire; like in the walking dead when they build it up with stones to hide the light. Same effect, but it protects the survivors from burning down my camp / safehouse / map.

Some advice on where to look maybe or how to make it happen, I can do the graphics.

For anyone wishing for this solution, while I haven't figured any mod out, I did figure out an excellent workaround.. just needs a little extra room in your gear.. set up the campfire first, then place the BBQ on top. You now have a double oven available and it looks like its doing just that. The BBQ is non passable so its ideal. 

Just wanted to share as I can now enjoy campfire talk with my idiot brigade! PS: thanks nolan, made the game so much more fun!

safeGathering.png

• 3 weeks later...