Where and How will your society survive? (When NPC's are released)

magnum2016

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My NPCs will capture other NPCs and bring them to my secluded island; on which I will hunt them for sport.

Some men hunt for sport,

Others hunt for food,

The only thing I'm hunting for,

Is an outfit that looks good... (tophat)

but back to the topic:

I'll rule my society with an iron fist and will probaply be alone because of that

Alone with your iron fist? 

I really don't know what commentary can be considered bannable here, and I need to know before I can respond properly.  This may have to suffice.

My plan would be to head for the large warehouse, loot it, find some friends, grab several 4WD and head to the McCoy Logging Corp warehouses.

It would be extremely easy to build a large barricade around the warehouses using all the wood from the timber yard. We would probably end up surrounded by several hundred zombies but with ample room to farm we could easily wait it out. Enemy gangs would not be a problem due to the zombies.

Map pic if anyone is unsure where I'm talking about.pMOEUeD.png

My general idea will be to build up a clan of weaker personalities and rule like  the tyrant I will become. The stronger more rebellious types i can;t get on board as enforcers of sorts will get sent out on dangerous expeditions. Using them as tenant farmers and workers. Feudalism albeit with me having a shotgun. :). My goal is to take the motel over in the first town and make it into a fortress when NPCs are in. 

Once I get a good enough computer, I'll buy the game, and when the NPC's are released, the first thing I'll do is get the same amount of people who were alive in the S2 finale of The Walking Dead, live on a farm for a certain amount of time, fire a shotgun, alert massive hordes, then fall back with any remaining survivors into vehicles if they're implemented.

Then, if they find their way into the game's future, make my way to a prison, and survive from there. :D

I want to re-enact The Walking Dead as close as possible.

I'm probably going to barricade myself in the school at West Point. There I will eventually set up a group of meager survivors (probably 10-15 at most) I'll set up little look out areas on the roof. At the highest roof is eventually where we will be 'living' (sleeping, cooking, eating, storing things) and we'll farm on a walled in area on the ground. Our rain barrels will be scattered around the place, wherever I feel necessary. If I can't get an NPC to join me he will be food for zombies. C:

probably gonna start up barricading a big house near the outskirt of a city with very few npcs as i build a bigger outpost outside, but near, the city, once it's done and self-sufficient food-wise, i'll keep expanding it and adding more survivors until i reach about 20 people, at that point, managing all these fools will be enough and i'll turn into a tyrant, killing anyone that doesn't go my way in my society

I got that nice row of big buildings with garages in west point, near the elementary that is near the police station and apartments and robomat's dentistry. Gonna fortify that place since its already semi-fenced it'll be easy, then have some guards (2 in each side) cover it, one with shotgun the other with a handgun, another 2 would be scavenging for supplies, 3 would be farming and barricadin, and I'd be sittin' on the top of the roof watching my minions work in the heat of the summer and the cold of the winter, while maniacally laughing for not a single reason while my empire builds up. Then, when everything is done, or someone asks me if he / she can get a drink, Ill take out my shotgun, murder all of them, take their supplies, get another group of npcs with me, head to the farm and live a happy life there :D

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly the infection was punishment for societies decadence. My NPCs shall return to bountiful mother nature. We shall forsake all clothing weaved on complex machines and wear only what we were born with. We shall use the symbols of societies decadence to bring about it's final end. Sledgehammers to level the entirety of mans heresey against nature. Then we shall sustain ourselves on berries and return to the forests.

the amount of female trapping has me worried for the community. ALSO i really hope there is some horrible AI groups that can emerge, also if im not mistaken your part of the group not the leader as the mods have hinted at. but im sure someone will mod it so you're the tyrant kidnapping monsters yall want to be