Hey guys, marked the 200 buildings anniversary that I made with this nice family sized Nuclear Bunker. It has 2 decontamination rooms, a common area, a kitchen, storage, bathroom, small armory, small medical supplies room, two shared bedrooms (F and M sleep in different rooms) and a storage room with food and freezers. It has a vent that goes outside, you can probably see it in the pictures. All is furnished and done, and yes, even the light switches are there, it's just that they are a bit hidden from view :P Hope you all enjoy my work for the upcoming Union City map ! :D 596a372e8d62f_Screenshot(14).thumb.png.2dccfda72fab6c454553c573c4c7f1ef.png596a3730792e4_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.28a29274ef1d1b3a378b9eca57dab633.png596a37321c777_Screenshot(17).thumb.png.dd34f555a5902ca389e2e54b81419eca.png596a37337e5d0_Screenshot(18).thumb.png.41ad07fc5d9bf5c9df7238a7b1995e0b.png

Edited by Legoland99

8 minutes ago, Jack Bower said:

I've been attempting my own player made hills, but the inability to grow grass on dirt tiles is certainly causing some set backs. I instead opted to use old farmer crops to create a /foliage/ effect. 

Maybe they'll fix it. I've been thinking of adding stairs under the bunker/roof so that people could go up on it. It would be really cool if it worked ! Might give it a try and test it out :P

Here is a sample picture of my own personal attempt at creating a (underground like) structure. It is modeled after a hill and hopefully will look something like one when I am done. I intend to try and cover the wall looking area with probably some shrubs placements or tall withered farmed crops depending on how it looks. Also part of the wall I colored wrong accidentally and have not got around to fixing it yet.

https://gyazo.com/7479b4310361ffdac8d7a5ab676d1263

19 hours ago, Jack Bower said:

Here is a sample picture of my own personal attempt at creating a (underground like) structure. It is modeled after a hill and hopefully will look something like one when I am done. I intend to try and cover the wall looking area with probably some shrubs placements or tall withered farmed crops depending on how it looks. Also part of the wall I colored wrong accidentally and have not got around to fixing it yet.

https://gyazo.com/7479b4310361ffdac8d7a5ab676d1263

It looks a bit like a pyramid ._.

19 hours ago, 956Texas said:

I wonder if Indie stone will ever make mountain sprites and if they will ever implement below ground level? 

There's a video of basements. Once they'll work on the game to allow more stories then yes, it would be possible. It's rather easy to do :P

Lego, wheres the vid pass the link. Im really into tilezed right now. I could say my structures are getting better; im helping atox with a section of his map. 

Awhile back i released a bunch of custom tiles that i was able to port in for tilezed. I also released a bunch of buildings many mine and also some from the community but modified. 

In the sprite sheets i was able tO do grass walls, rock and caves. Never had the chance to see them ingame though, couldnt figure out how to do that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2017 at 7:26 AM, 956Texas said:

Lego, wheres the vid pass the link. Im really into tilezed right now. I could say my structures are getting better; im helping atox with a section of his map. 

Awhile back i released a bunch of custom tiles that i was able to port in for tilezed. I also released a bunch of buildings many mine and also some from the community but modified. 

In the sprite sheets i was able tO do grass walls, rock and caves. Never had the chance to see them ingame though, couldnt figure out how to do that.

Vid pass link ? Uhhh, what ? ._. And that's pretty neat with the grass walls thing for the caves.