What are your Post Apocalyptic collectibles?

King Arthur

Hi All

As it's kindda lonely out there, I'm having some additional fun putting together a collection of Posters/Artwork/Toys :-)

GAI0j4a.bmp

GAI0X0N.bmp

I'm playing version 37.14 with Hydrocraft Mod activated. I love this mod as it adds so much to the game not only in terms of crafting but all the bits and pieces that would have been left behind as people fled, very poignant to enter houses and find it full of items you may have valued highly once but during an outbreak they become worthless.....

Anyway, aside from gathering supplies to stay alive, my side business is toy collecting ;-)  

Does anyone else have collections to keep them sane in these darkest of days (aside from Food and Weapons!).....?!

Cheers

1 hour ago, Paul Redeker said:

Lighters.   All the lighters. 

35 minutes ago, Cyrrent Eiledoll said:

Alcohol ... but i never drink. I just think "Keep it for better days" :D

Same, but both of those have some practical reasons behind them, so I didn't add them to my list.

5 minutes ago, Trojan_Turps said:

For your many wives?

(human or zombie?)

Yeah, once NPCs are added in I'll gather all the female ones in my Safehouse #69 and marry them all.

The vows won't be extended to being together in life and undeath though, I'll stick with the classic till (first) death do us part.

I use a myriad of mods to enhance my gameplay, which has led to my new collection:

See, I have a mod to make a safe. And another mod adds the Hydrocraft mod's Trading Post into singleplayer at 4 locations. And Hydrocraft adds money.

So in my secure safehouse I routinely collect up money into my safe. I kill zombies for the cash and save up loot to trade at the trading post for tools and food and, when that runs out, money to buy stuff at the other trading posts. I stay around one post until I've bought everything of value and then move on to one of the other three. Slowly, I accumulate lots of money in the safe...

One day, it dawned on me, the sheer irony: Thousands of dollars in the safe, and my toon goes hungry because his safehouse is surrounded by zombies I slowly have to pick off without getting killed... He was the richest man in Hell.

Back a few builds ago, I had a very extensive wardrobe; I kept one of every color tank top, blouse, sweater, and pant.  No skirts, and all the shoes are the same color anyway.  I occasionally changed my outfit, but not enough the warrant multiple storage units I had to use in order to keep it somewhat organized.  Why keep one of everything?  Too maintain my good looks, that's why!

On 7/15/2017 at 11:27 PM, JM_Forest_64 said:

Back a few builds ago, I had a very extensive wardrobe; I kept one of every color tank top, blouse, sweater, and pant.  No skirts, and all the shoes are the same color anyway.  I occasionally changed my outfit, but not enough the warrant multiple storage units I had to use in order to keep it somewhat organized.  Why keep one of everything?  Too maintain my good looks, that's why!

I do the same thing, but just because I rip so many shirts for impromptu bandages!:lol:

On 16.7.2017 at 6:27 AM, JM_Forest_64 said:

i did this aswell!!! but with the incoming animations update where well have blood splatter staining our clothes and the negative affects of keeping em on after that this collection will have a practical use too ^_^

Yeah, I'll grab a Spiffo doll, too, and keep him on the floor of my bedroom.  I also grab the first rubber duck I see, and keep it in the medicine cabinet next to all the drugs I horde.  For some reason, I also seem to grab every big hiking bag I find, even though I never use more than three (two "looting" bags, one "get the 'f' out" bag")

Archived