Zombies Spawn without Clothes

tommysticks

31 minutes ago, 956Texas said:

Tommy how did you model the police officer last time? What program did you use?

I used blender, it's free if you didn't know. Getting models that aren't weapons into the game is kinda janky, though. That's why I never put any of that shit out. You gotta replace game files. 

If possible, it be great to have different tones of skin on zombies, from your fresh dead (vanilla zed) to your decomposing brownish green zed. Different body textures for like bites, scratches, open bones (like ribs) or even random dudes with the morgue stitching would make them more unique.

I can try making a variety of them for you, but im not sure if its possible to have more variety? Because if its only replaceables I can throw that idea away.

Edited by 956Texas

• 3 months later...
On 7/20/2017 at 1:32 AM, 956Texas said:

If possible, it be great to have different tones of skin on zombies, from your fresh dead (vanilla zed) to your decomposing brownish green zed. Different body textures for like bites, scratches, open bones (like ribs) or even random dudes with the morgue stitching would make them more unique.

I can try making a variety of them for you, but im not sure if its possible to have more variety? Because if its only replaceables I can throw that idea away.

Hey bro, sorry I missed this post half a year ago lol

Yeah, currently it would be just replacing textures only. I think that once TIS does their animation update, it will open up the window to easier 3-D modelling mods, which encompasses the textures.

But it would be cool to see your work if you have any. Could prepare the way for the modding. Also, something to keep in mind is that they are probably gonna have some sort of overlay system, so you wouldn't have to have a whole textures just for morgue stitches, it would just be a texture slapped onto another texture.

• 11 months later...