Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vehicle showroom

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I decided to create a topic, where I'll  show you my re-texturing works and WIP's. I posted some pics to special vehicle topic before, but now all stuff will be hear. It will be like some type of showroom i guess.

The State Police is a bit too white I guess, could you get a darker shade of white as a texture ? It just feels a bit off since it looks bright af (you can't see where the door lines go down and such) XD But otherwise amazing re-texturing work !

5 hours ago, Legoland99 said:

The State Police is a bit too white I guess, could you get a darker shade of white as a texture ? It just feels a bit off since it looks bright af (you can't see where the door lines go down and such) XD But otherwise amazing re-texturing work !

Hmmm, in game its ok, just because its standart color of police car, i think it seems like its too bright, because screenshot resolution is low, thats why 

Thanks for the info :D  Hoping to see more textures from you. I'd love to see one of the vans be used as an airport taxi or just as a taxi. Or even more, as a small school/kindergarten mini-van. :D