Slight change to safe-houses for multiplayer factions

thunderstorrm

So In multiplayer I'm the leader of a faction and on our server we have safe-houses. I'd like there to be a second type of safe-house. It would be set as owned by a faction and anyone with that faction tag would be able to go in. Maybe they would all have access to the add a person to the safe-house feature or maybe only the faction leader would be able to add anyone who did not have the faction name or maybe if you don't have the faction name there is no way to add you... Any of those options would be fine with me as long as anyone within the faction, with the faction tag, has access to the house. This would be sooooo much easier... I have a safe-house in my name and I have to add anyone I want to have access but the house has kind of become our base and I have at least 9 people who consider that their main house or location or whatever. We all share food and items but also have individual rooms which you can give locking doors to. It would just be so nice if someone who was added to the faction, could go in without me having to be at the house and add them. I don't think it would be a hugely difficult change (however I know nothing of programming or anything)

also, not sure if this is the right place to put it but in multiplayer you used to be able to add friends to your safe-house even if they already had their own safe-house... so they could come over and visit or you could share stuff... now apparently if they already have a safe-house, you cannot add them to yours