Change how loot is generated.

Ciber Ninja

The current system of per tile loot results in wierd situations where houses have can have like six radios. 

How possible would it be to instead generate loot on a per building basis and then allocate it to containers?

Then we can create rules like no house should have more than one watermelon.

Some people own more than one radio, and im sure some people may really really like watermelon.

Though i get what your saying.  Random distribution can sometimes make silly things happen.  In those instances i like to make up stories for the inhabitants of the houses like i did in the place where i found panties, a cowboy hat and a shotgun but no other clothes. 

The problem with RNG is that sometimes, just sometimes, you get some wackiness happening.

The best part about RNG is that it leads to scenarios where you stumble upon a man's house who had an obsession with Radios. You see, this even happened pretty quickly and the man, who is named Dave by the way thanks for asking, needed to know what was going on at all times. He had a craving for information, because he believed that knowledge was power. So he bought six radios to listen to all six news stations all the time in order to cross reference events and rising violence. Using that he was able to escape the quarantine zone ahead of the army.

You just happened to come across his base of operations.