Editing muldraugh/knox country map

Ducktor Cid

I've chosen the cabin in the woods with the well as my safe house, problem is that it's way too far from any kind of lootable place.

The logging place is just the same building materials that aren't really useful except for the occasional axe or box of nails.

I usually got lost in the forest surrounding the cabin but I eventually just used cheat menu to terraform the ground and make a path. Same problem: way too far from civilization. Running down the path takes around 2-3 minutes of constant sprinting and it gets incredibly boring.

My main question is:

Is there anyway I can edit the knox country map so I can move the cabin down, closer to the logging factory, so it isn't a chore to run and get supplies from the town?

I've tried using TileZed/WorldEd but I can't find a way to load the map file (nor can I find a map file for the map)

Robbaz once did this in his play through (video's title is Fort Rowe 2.0) to rebuild the fort he made before an update corrupted it (I think it was the transition from 2D characters to 3D update) but I don't know HOW he did it.

Archived