Custom Map Poll, pitch in everyone!

Legoland99

Custom Map Poll, pitch in everyone!   

15 members have voted

1. 1. For the upcoming Union City custom map, what kind of shops/places would you like to see in the Suburban Area ? (the top 5 will be the ones chosen by you and worked upon by me)

• Supermarkets.
    • Clinics, Pet Shops, Pharmaceutical and other medical buildings.
    • Parks.
    • GunStores and SportsStores.
    • Restaurants.
    • Clothing Stores
    • Kindergarten.
    • Recreational Sports Centers
    • Old derelict punk-skat8er meeting places.
    • Motel and a Hotel by the seaside.
    • A resort by the seaside.
  2. 2. Would you like the houses to have a chance of spawning guns or having safe-rooms with gun racks in ? (32% of americans own at least a gun or have someone in the house who own one)

• Yes. (both options)
    • No.(both options)
    • Yes.(for safe-rooms only)
    • Yes.(for chance of gun spawns)
  3. 3. Do you feel that detail for a map or a building tells the story of the owner of the building before/after the outbreak started ?(broken windows, furniture barricading parts of the house, blood etc)

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I ain't here for no story! *blasts zed heads and acts like a redneck*

1. Supermarkets and parks (voted) but you should also look into adding some liquor stores and barber shops and maybe strip malls for more rurally suburb areas im sure that would be a fun addition to play with.

2. Something similar i had planned for my map, making some of the attics "gunstore storage" rooms. Totally yeah that should be in every map.

3. No, id prefer if all the destruction and wear is player / erosion made. Makes the maps more dynamic and playable in my opinion as opposed to seeing the same broken window and same blood splatter in the same building at the same location every time i play. The game already has a system taking care of those randomly chosen buildings that will be boarded up as far as I know so id really just leave all that story stuff to the game, players and the erosion system

Edited by xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx

15 minutes ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:

1. Supermarkets and parks (voted) but you should also look into adding some liquor stores and barber shops and maybe strip malls for more rurally suburb areas im sure that would be a fun addition to play with.

2. Something similar i had planned for my map, making some of the attics "gunstore storage" rooms. Totally yeah that should be in every map.

3. No, id prefer if all the destruction and wear is player / erosion made. Makes the maps more dynamic and playable in my opinion as opposed to seeing the same broken window and same blood splatter in the same building at the same location every time i play. The game already has a system taking care of those randomly chosen buildings that will be boarded up as far as I know so id really just leave all that story stuff to the game, players and the erosion system

Already doing strip malls and other buildings, but I am not sure what to work on anymore so I made a poll, great ideas though. And guns should totally be more easy to be found in the game :P