claim safehouse problem

MesCaLiN

hi there,

havent played for a while so i lost my safehouse. tried to reclaim but the claim option doesnt show up. went to neighbouring houses but it seems i cant claim any safehouse.

any idea how i can fix this? i dont want to lose my 7 floors high well stocked safehouse.

i know you cant claim a safehouse if anyone invited you to his safehouse but i wasnt online. so any ideas whats going on? very maybe some1 invited me to his safehouse in the few minutes i was online before i could reclaim.

is there a possibility to check if im invited to another safehouse or a way to get uninvited without knowing who invited me?

kind regards

MesCaLiN

On 7/2/2017 at 0:03 PM, MesCaLiN said:

hi there,

havent played for a while so i lost my safehouse. tried to reclaim but the claim option doesnt show up. went to neighbouring houses but it seems i cant claim any safehouse.

any idea how i can fix this? i dont want to lose my 7 floors high well stocked safehouse.

i know you cant claim a safehouse if anyone invited you to his safehouse but i wasnt online. so any ideas whats going on? very maybe some1 invited me to his safehouse in the few minutes i was online before i could reclaim.

is there a possibility to check if im invited to another safehouse or a way to get uninvited without knowing who invited me?

kind regards

MesCaLiN

Solution.

I claim your house with my alt and invite you in :P

Archived