Name Changes and Account Issues

nasKo

In the hopes of having less threads about it, please feel free to request a forum name change here.

If you don't want to post them publicly or have any other issues with your account, please message me here on the forums / on Discord via nasKo#9746. Alternatively, go through another Administrator.

Needless to say, we reserve the option to deny or enforce name changes if the requested or used names are tasteless or in any shape or form inappropriate/misleading.

• nasKo pinned this topic
12 hours ago, Drama_Setter said:

Ye,that's  mine old account. Just forget email.

Ah, I see. Should've checked beforehand, but since you previously had a screenshot in a Mondoid it was enough of a link.

Merged the two accounts and changed your name.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm not sure what's going on - but I can't seem to reply to a lot of posts, and _this_ one is saying it will need to be approved by a moderator.

I discovered yesterday that verification was down - and mentioned it to Rathlord via discord - but I'm wondering if there's some manual verification that needs to occur now that the captcha has been updated? 

Checked everywhere through rules, profile settings etc,  nothing I can see that suggests I've forgotten something. Email is all verified, etc. Very confused

On 12/04/2018 at 7:50 AM, Bejasc said:

I'm not sure what's going on - but I can't seem to reply to a lot of posts, and _this_ one is saying it will need to be approved by a moderator.

I discovered yesterday that verification was down - and mentioned it to Rathlord via discord - but I'm wondering if there's some manual verification that needs to occur now that the captcha has been updated? 

Checked everywhere through rules, profile settings etc,  nothing I can see that suggests I've forgotten something. Email is all verified, etc. Very confused

First few posts always have to be vetted  by a mod, tis normal. Only way we managed to stop spam. Just be patient and they'll be released from quarantine :) Also, you can't post in suggestions till you've a few posts elsewhere, to stem the tide of repeat suggestions we get in there ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2018 at 8:59 PM, Larry the Burger Flipper said:

Hi, it'd be great if you could change my displayed name to MECR. I'm planning to release a map mod, and MECR is my username at steam, so to avoid any confusion... a big THANK YOU for the best game I played in years :-D

On 11/6/2018 at 2:22 AM, M'aiq The Liar said:

I'd like my name changed to Lunar_Wolfie if at all possible (clyde)

For some reason, I stopped getting Email notifications on this. 

Do you guys still want your names changed?