Wednesday 28th IWBUMS Server Megatest - Free PZ codes for participants

Batsphinx

1 minute ago, leeks said:

im having trouble joining the server, just keeps saying connection failed, any idea why?

If you're on the wrong version of the game or playing through a non-Steam version of the game, you may not be able to connect.

Do you see it listed in the server list (Internet) tab?

1 minute ago, EnigmaGrey said:

If you're on the wrong version of the game or playing through a non-Steam version of the game, you may not be able to connect.

Do you see it listed in the server list (Internet) tab?

I suspect we can't connect because you're server is FULL. Why use the word "Everyone" in the OP if you meant "The 1st 100" as it's just confusing and for the first time I'm now sour over this game which is a shame. I should have stuck to playing instead of trying to help. Lesson learned I guess. Peace.

2 minutes ago, BioFringe said:

I suspect we can't connect because you're server is FULL. Why use the word "Everyone" in the OP if you meant "The 1st 100" as it's just confusing and for the first time I'm now sour over this game which is a shame. I should have stuck to playing instead of trying to help. Lesson learned I guess. Peace.

Steam puts a finite cap on the number of players that can join a server. Regardless, I doubt that's why you can't connect unless the error message specifically mentioned it.

Steam supports a maximum of 127 players on a server. It's not hit that cap yet.

I was in at 8pm, died around 8:20pm. Now when I try to create a new character a red square with a black number appears in the bottom right hand corner but noting else happens and I don't join. Subsequent attempts to join just increment the number that appears in the red square.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaGrey said:

Steam puts a finite cap on the number of players that can join a server. Regardless, I doubt that's why you can't connect unless the error message specifically mentioned it.

Steam supports a maximum of 127 players on a server. It's not hit that cap yet.

I posted the message a couple of posts ago and it does in fact say as such but of course I'd expect you to blame the user instead. Whatever. I really don't care. I hope you all got some good date mined from me trying to join every minute for 15 minutes straight (in various manners).

The server info stated 100/100  players. Nowhere did it state ???/127. Also, if there's a cap you should have mentioned that in the OP. Words matter still don't they?

7 minutes ago, BioFringe said:

I posted the message a couple of posts ago and it does in fact say as such but of course I'd expect you to blame the user instead. Whatever. I really don't care. I hope you all got some good date mined from me trying to join every minute for 15 minutes straight (in various manners).

The server info stated 100/100  players. Nowhere did it state ???/127. Also, if there's a cap you should have mentioned that in the OP. Words matter still don't they?

I missed the post.

The error message you posted indicates you created several accounts on the server and, perhaps through mistyping, tried to log on to a different one.

The limit for unique accounts for one person is one.

You're wrong about this, dude. 

1 hour ago, EnigmaGrey said:

I missed the post.

The error message you posted indicates you created several accounts on the server and, perhaps through mistyping, tried to log on to a different one.

The limit for unique accounts for one person is one.

You're wrong about this, dude. 

Considering that this was a test run of a MP server for you all one might assume that you might be interested in knowing exactly how this happened so that you could avoid it happening to others in the furture. Apparently I was wrong. You'd rather assume user error and move on. Ok then.

FWIW: 1 account used...all info copy and pasted from this thread except for my user name and password.

Also, I'm not your Dude. That's no way to speak to anyone with any sort of respect so I'll go ahead and take it for what it's worth.

And to show that none of this is about the free copy I'll go ahead and purchase my 3rd copy and give it away during my next video where I'll speak highly about the game. Peace. Dude.

Edited by BioFringe

9 minutes ago, BioFringe said:

Considering that this was a test run of a MP server for you all one might assume that you might be interested in knowing exactly how this happened so that you could avoid it happening to others in the furture. Apparently I was wrong. You'd rather assume user error and move on. Ok then.

FWIW: 1 account used...all info copy and pasted from this thread except for my user name and password.

Also, I'm not your Dude. That's no way to speak to anyone with any sort of respect so I'll go ahead and take it for what it's worth.

And to show that none of this is about the free copy I'll go ahead and purchase my 3rd copy and give it away during my next video where I'll speak highly about the game. Peace. Dude.

Yeah . . . 

I don't know what you want, here.

I'm not Valve: I don't decide the maximum number of slots for a server.

I'm not Valve's server list, which often incorrectly states the players currently in-game and the  maximum number of players that can join a server.

I'm not you, throwing a fit and refusing to acknowledge you might have simply messed up out of frustration.

I'd likely have offered you a key if you didn't try to get your way by acting like a jerk.  Though I'm open to the possibility that there's some miscommunication going on here.

[28-06-17 16:02:06] 76561198009840849 "Biofringe" attempting to join.
[28-06-17 16:02:06] 76561198009840849 "Biofringe" allowed to join.
[28-06-17 16:02:22] 76561198009840849 "Biofringe" removed connection index=31.
[28-06-17 16:02:42] 76561198009840849 "BioFringe" attempting to join.
[28-06-17 16:02:42] access denied: user "BioFringe" reason "MaxAccountsReached".

@BioFringe?