Inexplicable illness

LordPinkerton

Question

I am playing a lightly modded solo game, none of which I believe would cause an issue as they are mainly recipe mods. After roughly two days in-game, my character gets the Queasy moody despite not having eaten any uncooked food or dirty water, injured by a zombie or cut/scratch in any way, and wearing clean clothes most of the time and staying out of bad weather. This has happened on every one of my play-throughs and no effort of mine has been able to stop it from happening or halt or reverse the illness and it continues to eventual death, even after cheating in antibiotics at the first sign of illness. Is there any way to debug and check the hidden variables of my character to confirm this is an infection so I can try and nail down when and where this is first happening? Besides the situations I listed above, is there anything else that might be causing an illness?

4 answers to this question

That is highly possible, come to think of it, or at very least the best answer I have so far. Looking at the video you posted, how did you get the UI to display the current sickness level like that? I would really like to see what the areas I'm in are ranging at.

Archived