Pillars and deadlines

lawlness

I wanted to know if the devs have any real deadline to finish the animation update/whole new version. Also those wooden pillars u can craft should be thicker, or made from a log, it looks really bad when using it on the ends of log walls... :)

edit: ALSO... way back in a post about the game one of the indiestone devs said that once this game is fully finished they would look into other things or something. I wanted to ask what kind of things might that be? A new game or what?

6 hours ago, lawlness said:

I wanted to know if the devs have any real deadline to finish the animation update/whole new version. Also those wooden pillars u can craft should be thicker, or made from a log, it looks really bad when using it on the ends of log walls... :)

edit: ALSO... way back in a post about the game one of the indiestone devs said that once this game is fully finished they would look into other things or something. I wanted to ask what kind of things might that be? A new game or what?

Going by various mondoids and older posts by devs, they do have internal deadlines but they have decided not to share them because it never really worked well for them. Personally, based on what I know from mondoids, I think there will be something out sometime this year.

Far as log walls go, it would be nice for both of the tiles below (They're in the game's files) to be Buildable for the sake of being able to make it all look nicer.
QL76cG9.png5RNPxo9.png

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:19 AM, Svarog said:

Going by various mondoids and older posts by devs, they do have internal deadlines but they have decided not to share them because it never really worked well for them. Personally, based on what I know from mondoids, I think there will be something out sometime this year.

Far as log walls go, it would be nice for both of the tiles below (They're in the game's files) to be Buildable for the sake of being able to make it all look nicer.
QL76cG9.png5RNPxo9.png

How long have these been in the games files for? Would be great if the devs would implement them.

Archived