Corpse Disposal Issue

Houski

I appreciate the new "diseased corpse" addition in the new update, but I've run into a difficulty. 

I'm in rosewood and set up shop at the Gas Station on the north side of town. I have the west-facing windows all reinforced with sheet metal, but Zed still attack. When I kill them, I opt for hunting knife to the back of the head just for efficiency. BUT when the Zed die, they fall down into an area obscured by the wall of the gas station itself. I cannot select the corpse with my mouse b/c of the wall, it doesn't show up on "loot all" menu on the local tile, so essentially...I have a body I cannot pick up that is going to cause me to die from disease very soon. Is there a work-around for this? 

3 hours ago, Houski said:

I appreciate the new "diseased corpse" addition in the new update, but I've run into a difficulty. 

I'm in rosewood and set up shop at the Gas Station on the north side of town. I have the west-facing windows all reinforced with sheet metal, but Zed still attack. When I kill them, I opt for hunting knife to the back of the head just for efficiency. BUT when the Zed die, they fall down into an area obscured by the wall of the gas station itself. I cannot select the corpse with my mouse b/c of the wall, it doesn't show up on "loot all" menu on the local tile, so essentially...I have a body I cannot pick up that is going to cause me to die from disease very soon. Is there a work-around for this? 

To be safe, it's best to keep a cheat menu around to save your life from bugs, especially when playing an unstable build of Zomboid. You can find them on the Steam Workshop. It's not the best solution, but it should help you until then.

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:24 PM, BayCon said:

To be safe, it's best to keep a cheat menu around to save your life from bugs, especially when playing an unstable build of Zomboid. You can find them on the Steam Workshop. It's not the best solution, but it should help you until then.

I think the devs just need to address the whole dying from corpses issue. Seems pretty lame to be able to die from being around some corpses. Should instead make you feel queasy, anxious and eventually depressed.

Archived