Re-weighting clothing colors?

CaptainDingo

Currently, it seems the palette of colors that clothing spawns from is totally random. This sounds good on paper, but in reality every 10th person probably doesn't own a purple sweater and green pants. Predominantly you'd expect to see a lot of blue jeans, and black and white shirts.

Is there any way to edit the palette that clothing picks from? I noticed in the item definitions, clothing has palette entries but they point to something I don't know how to find.

18 minutes ago, CaptainDingo said:

Currently, it seems the palette of colors that clothing spawns from is totally random. This sounds good on paper, but in reality every 10th person probably doesn't own a purple sweater and green pants. Predominantly you'd expect to see a lot of blue jeans, and black and white shirts.

Is there any way to edit the palette that clothing picks from? I noticed in the item definitions, clothing has palette entries but they point to something I don't know how to find.

never really thought about this but now you mention it, hordes do look a lil weird when every 10th zombie sports purple or green clothes and a lot of them just look kinda off

im not sure but the hordes in the new animation update preview videos looked a lot better, they had black and blue jeans instead of those randomized colors.

Edited by zoeyflower

5 hours ago, CaptainDingo said:

Yeah, I'm sure it will (alongside shirts with graphics, etc.) but I figure we're probably a few months away from that at least...

They got a few new members and have been making some good progress, optimistically thinking it could be like only 6 more months til they maybe release a closed / password test beta like IWBUMS