Is this a sign?

Eprus

Awesome references ;)

@Drama_Setter I disagree with that statement. Development of software is not a simple process, there are many facets which work in conjunction with each other. Sometimes planned features in a pipeline can get deferred (for valid reasons). Deferring doesn't mean abandoned, it just means other features must proceed the deferral. I understand this can cause frustrations, however this is the nature of early access.

14 minutes ago, Rekkie said:

Awesome references ;)

@Drama_Setter I disagree with that statement. Development of software is not a simple process, there are many facets which work in conjunction with each other. Sometimes planned features in a pipeline can get deferred (for valid reasons). Deferring doesn't mean abandoned, it just means other features must proceed the deferral. I understand this can cause frustrations, however this is the nature of early access.

Im not saying that Developers are lazy retards ( quote some guy )

I just say that there is no reason to wait for NPC.

Btw,still love that game.

Most folks really just want quality of life changes, the zombie bodies causing diseases is a nice touch. We'd probably like to see the injury table expanded by a lot,  possibly switches or buttons that would alter the environment. 

Animations has got me pretty excited too, but those of us who have been around here for awhile knows that may be a long time coming.

1 hour ago, Drama_Setter said:

Well, just uncorrect words. That's not what i mean,sorry.

Npcs are coming, they just gotta set the foundations for it which are the animations which is also in the oven baking as we speak, they are trying to fine tune it as much as possible before releasing it, stuff like this will take time especially when they are a small development team compared to a traditional AAA team, they most likely have 10x less staff and resources as compared to AAA companies, so npcs and animations will get here when they get here. If you read the mondoids they have a former sega staff member now who specializes in animations and is working on importing the current animations on a new and easier animation loader so it's better to work with and easily modifiable by the community. Just need to be patient and hold on it, quality work takes time and it will pay off in the end.

Archived