RELEASED: IWBUMS Build 38.15

RobertJohnson

Build 38.3

[New]

• Ripping dirty or bloody clothing will result in dirty rags.
  • Added radio and tv sounds.

[Balance]

• Lowered flies's sound and radius.
  • Now tie flie's sound to ambient volume option.

[Bug Fix]

• Now spawn the correct "new" soap (to wash clothings!).
  • Fixed being able to build wooden cross on top of other tiles.
  • Fixed being able to bury corpse on each tiles of the graves.
  • Fixed zombies & players being able to damage the graves.
  • Now run the lua test for each possible items of a recipe.
  • Fixed trying to wash clothings from not a clothing (clicking on soap..) not working.
  • Fixed dedicated server bug with flies sound.
  • Fixed multi trigger radio effects with multiple devices near player.

I have experienced zombies manage to break through a single layer of metal bars (twice, on the warehouse on different windows), set on the outside of the window.

Despite the zombies are set to weak and fragile, and i've disabled the "damage construction", upon waking up from sleeping in a tent, i found zombies on the inside of the large warehouse, in Muldraugh, and the metal bars gone. This has happened twice, one each on separate sleep sessions.

Mods used:
NecroForge 1.9

Cheat Menu V2.5.1

Cheaterman

I still have zombies breaking through metal bars put outside on windows, the moment i go sleeping.

Edit:

I've got it on video now.

Notice the downstairs the moment i hit sleep, the zombies are right through, and the metal bars i put up are broken instantaneously (the doors aren't player built, and would probably break anyway, but both metal bars on the windows are gone), and the zombies are inside the very same moment..

Edited by lekkimsm2500

4 hours ago, RobertJohnson said:

Build 38.3

[New]

• Ripping dirty or bloody clothing will result in dirty rags.
  • Added radio and tv sounds.

[Balance]

• Lowered flies's sound and radius.
  • Now tie flie's sound to ambient volume option.

[Bug Fix]

• Now spawn the correct "new" soap (to wash clothings!).
  • Fixed being able to build wooden cross on top of other tiles.
  • Fixed being able to bury corpse on each tiles of the graves.
  • Fixed zombies & players being able to damage the graves.
  • Now run the lua test for each possible items of a recipe.
  • Fixed trying to wash clothings from not a clothing (clicking on soap..) not working.
  • Fixed dedicated server bug with flies sound.
  • Fixed multi trigger radio effects with multiple devices near player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE

Edited by Drama_Setter

1 hour ago, Brex said:

What kind of sounds exactly? Static, emergency tones, broadcaster voices, musical jingles, anything like that?

Seems they added sounds like static, I could hear audible static when I used the radio for a while and there was nothing broadcasting. Not sure about TV's, the only ones I could find just seemed to be their usual audible less selves.

Express bug / suggestion report :

1.You can dig on graves by using trowel 

1.Sometimes,grass grows from the graves

3.Graves still able to be destroyed ( i can hit them )

4. Floating character on pits ( collision?Please?Or maybe possibility to jump over the pits,when animation overhaul update will be realeased? )

20170620064316_1.jpg

Edited by Drama_Setter

We have no way of telling that our walls are damaged. What if we used the lower level wall sprites to show that walls are damaged? 100% looking good, -50% looking a little crappy and -25% looking terrible.
This would allow for more realistic repairs on our walls. One of my walls broke down today. I would have repaired it if i knew it was damaged. It would have been nice if i could tell it was damaged.

Or new sprites for damaged walls in general would be nice too.

Night brightness is a little glitchy with co-op, might be because the light factor thing in the settings (nightLengthModifier). It is dark sometimes, but when i save server settings (in admin panel) it gets bright for a few mins, then comes back to darkness.

Edited by Chris0135

I uploaded "Japanese radio translation" File in this forum four month ago.
But, this file haven't been adapted, so I'd like you to adapted "Japanese radio translation" File.

https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19235-radio-translation-files/&do=findComment&comment=258128

Edited by alicia_praesepe

6 hours ago, NagashUD said:

When too much dead zombies lay on the floor i get some fps drops and the flies noise is still wayyyyyy too loud!

Yeah it's still a bit too loud. The sound should be a bit more subtle.
You can lower it by lowering the ambient volume, but it sounds louder than other sources of ambient volume. 
I think that's the problem right now.

But the radius seems fine to me now. I think the range is perfect.

Edited by Patrick H

6 hours ago, Patrick H said:

You can lower it by lowering the ambient volume, but it sounds louder than other sources of ambient volume. 

Yeah, even sometimes it takes all over the other sounds (stomping zombies on floor sound is covered by flies sound)

just want to add my two cents, the game has become unplayable for me due to the sound of flies.  i havent tried in single player, but in MP the flies sounds seem to be severely 'bugged'... for instance, the SECOND i kill a zombie, the flies start buzzing, and i mean LOUDLY.  I turned the ambient volume down, no change, i put the slider down to 0, and still no change. it is louder than anything else in the game, and even drowned out my VOIP to the point where I just cannot play the game.  without sound its just too dangerous to do anything.  also it seems like the buzzing is audible about 10 squares away, and increases as you get closer, which is fine, however the moment I kill any zed, the buzzing kicks in deafeningly loud.  Please fix this, as I will be unable to play multiplayer (and i am sure i am not alone) without adjusting this buzzing misery!

Thanks for everything you do, love the game!

I think a new moodle like "Something Smells Rotten" would be a nice addition, it could appear when the character is around a lot of corpses and having it for extended periods of time would cause Unhappiness. The more bodies, the worse it smells and the worse the effects. It would also be a nice indicator of there being bodies around which would also let the player know that he might get sick unless he cleans it up.

Eventually with Animations and new models a Gas Mask could be a thing that would help in corpse disposal and going through areas with massive amounts of corpses and the overall effects could be buffed up.