Neutz

Union City

What we need the most is houses, and that's a lot to do ;-; Like, we did 400 houses and used the ones in the community pack already XD I did 15 more and about 200 apartment buildings which when done I'll give them to be added to the game.

29 minutes ago, cardenaglo said:

Would you like the buildings I made for my old map? Im probably not going to use em on my new map just cause of how I make buildings, so might as well let them help elsewhere. 

Sure, I'll take a look at them. :D

Thanks for Rekkie in pointing me in the right direction to get world fillers working, These act as containers are will appear full and empty and will work well organizing loot in your base.

They will be found in storerooms in commercial buildings

Video Below

Edited by Neutz

On 10/9/2017 at 9:29 AM, cardenaglo said:

https://mega.nz/#F!8XARQZDR!4ZGSPpFYsBkW48788BtStg

There you go. 10 or so buildings in there arent mine, a couple of them being a large condo and survival home. Now for the ones that are mine its about 50 or so furnished home and a couple stores.  

Have you still got these? This link isn't working and id like to take a look at these.

Sadly I do not :(

I lost the mega account just cause i didnt feel like digging up the recovery key and thats why you cant access that link anymore. And while looking to get ya the files i realized those were my only copies after doing a cleaning of my computer of unnecesary stuff. 

Here is another quick screenshot, in the back of a supermarket with the pallets.

And no i didn't make the forklift tiles, They are the same ones hydrocraft uses but just made into a tile and solid and no you can't drive it haha.

2jbvcip.jpg

Edited by Neutz

The map is not dead. Neutz has been working as well as I have, so we are still in the developing phase of adding/making lots of buildings and details. Then, after that comes the even more fun part, adding furniture, so stay toned for more news to come. Also glad to hear that, we'll need someone to test it for bugs :P 

I'm working on scaling the original size down to be more realistic to finish. Don't worry it will still be bigger than any other city in the game right now, I'll try to get a an update out in the next few weeks

On 12/1/2017 at 4:34 PM, Neutz said:

Something i worked on yesterday, A military blockade/quarantine area on the main road heading into Union City.

Qurantinezone.png

I also got the car spawns working again.

carjam.thumb.jpg.0121172a319f448036cf4ea95cbca0d2.jpg

Nice, but how'd they set up a helipad?

1 hour ago, Queen Glory said:

Love the progress on this masterpiece!

If I can manage my lazy ass off then I can send Neutz more buildings for more progress, but I'm filled with all sorts of stuff from school and barely had time. Hopefully until Friday I can finish all and help him.