Union City

Neutz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This map is now discontinued for the foreseeable future. I currently don't have the free time I did when I started it. It may have been too ambitious and I know alot of people were looking forward to it, so for that I apologize.

All the buildings have been released for people to use in their custom maps and can be found in the buildings forum.

Neutz

On 10/7/2019 at 9:35 AM, You've Got Red On You said:

Is it possible to allow it to be an open community project that others are free to edit?

I did think about releasing it for someone to pick up but at this stage I'm just gonna keep it unreleased.

If Louisville doesn't live up to expectations I may continue it or I might work on it when I get a chance and then release it as a much smaller version of what was planned, but no promises.

8 hours ago, Neutz said:

I did think about releasing it for someone to pick up but at this stage I'm just gonna keep it unreleased.

If Louisville doesn't live up to expectations I may continue it or I might work on it when I get a chance and then release it as a much smaller version of what was planned, but no promises.

Fair enough, seems like a lot of work into this project. I love all the housing designs and such. Even if it's it's own challenge map or something there seems to be enough to keep people busy. Hopefully Louisville will live up to expectation. Mash has delivered so far on the rest of the map so I don't have any worries on that. I'm just looking forward to surviving in a high rise building clearing out other apartments around me, I think the closest we have at the moment is the multistorey building in the old Muldraugh map.

• 4 months later...