Union City
12 12

85 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mads232 said:

What a nice map! I can't wait to play this.

I also just noticed that I'm in the credits for something I made in 2015! I can't wait to find my house somewhere in this map when it's released

I added all the names from the community pack, not sure if I will use every single building as some weren't what was i was looking for, do you remember what you made or what the building file was called? 

I'll check if it's placed yet

2 hours ago, Neutz said:

I added all the names from the community pack, not sure if I will use every single building as some weren't what was i was looking for, do you remember what you made or what the building file was called? 

I'll check if it's placed yet

Oh I see! There's a link for it here https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/14320-mads232s-house/

Do you have an ETA of release btw? I really dig this map

Edited by mads232

2 hours ago, mads232 said:

Oh I see! There's a link for it here https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/14320-mads232s-house/

Do you have an ETA of release btw? I really dig this map

Yeah that house is in the map already, I think I changed the driveway. Though.

No eta for release, there is big performance issues with dense skyscrapers. So not until devs optimize the game for Louisville etc.

I may release the suburbs when it's finished though.

2 hours ago, IndigoRebel said:

Oh snap havent noticed all this.  Makes me want to make some buildings ^^

Please do, I need a lot of help haha. Need apartment buildings at, the moment. It's fine if you just only furnish the bathrooms and kitchens and copy paste the floors as those being the same makes sense, I will furnish the rest

Edited by Neutz

24 More buildings to finish up and I can give you apartments for life man. :D (in a month hopefully)

On 2/3/2018 at 4:32 AM, Neutz said:

Please do, I need a lot of help haha. Need apartment buildings at, the moment. It's fine if you just only furnish the bathrooms and kitchens and copy paste the floors as those being the same makes sense, I will furnish the rest

Edited by Legoland99