Hydra

Hello fellow players and map editors. I'll be posting my custom buildings here as I make them.  I'd like to hear what you guys think so that I could get a good feeling what this community wants. So far, I built a simple, one story office building that could be a car dealership. A parking lot will soon come separately. I might be able to expand the building...

Loot will contain tools (Such as wrenches, hammers, etc.) and electronic parts.

Office.png

1.png

2.png

Yeah, sure. I could make a bunch of houses.  Just specify what you need. :)

Office Building Update:  Added a second portion to the building. Contains a few more cubicles and a conference room. ( Also two more storage rooms, which are found in that grey box to the side of the building.)

Office.png

Edited by Hydra

TileZed - But I would recommend downloading WorldEd as well. Here's the link to the download: 

TileZed: (Goto the tools, and then select the building editor) Makes buildings

WorldEd: Place buildings n'stuff on maps

Just so all of ya'll know: I accept requests and will happily create buildings/structures for use in your projects. All I ask in return is credit. 

New Buildings: Library and a Fancy Hotel...

The Library isn't my best work, since it's the first time I've ever made a library. But I managed to base it off of an actual library in my neighborhood - So it's actually kinda realistic...

RESIDENT.png

LIBRARY.png