Is there a way to guarantee your character spawns with the key to the house they spawn inside?

Madman_Andre

Pretty much what it says on the tin. A while ago, I read on the wiki that your character has a chance to spawn with their home's key(40% IIRC), but after making several new characters it seems that that rarely if ever happens.

I'm wondering then if it is at all possible to increase the chance of, or guarantee, that you spawn with your housekey? If there's an option for such deep inside the game's files. I'vwe looked but I didn't find anything of the like, so I thought to ask here. Any help would be appreciated.

10 hours ago, Paul Redeker said:

Just lure zombies in the house and kill them. At worst, after 4 or 5 you'll have your keys. 

Hahaha, That's literally what I've been doing up until now, slaughtering the undead and looking for which one stole my keys. :-D

Honestly I was hoping it would be something simple, like a boolean in a config file somewhere. I know house keys rarely spawn inside containers in a given building, but that's also very hit and miss. Also, I know it's probably not a big thing for most other people, but it's more for immersion's sake.

Edited by Madman_Andre
xD