What will the animals system in PZ look like?

blackteapie

On 7/13/2017 at 0:40 AM, Blasted_Taco said:

I want the chance to hunt down dogs and cats in the streets, hunting a cat to eat it really puts you in the "shit really hit the fan" mindset. 

NOOOOOOO, don't hunt down and eat the pussies!!! :c (I think my two cats would eat me before I eat them to be honest)

3 hours ago, xXxFANCYCAPYBARA36xXx said:
  Reveal hidden contents

9f9.png

might wanna watch ur wording there fella thats an entirely different thing from what you probably mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ik xD Take a word out of context and it ain't a cat no more! :'D

On 6/17/2017 at 1:51 PM, Kimdownunder said:

I'm brand new to this forum, so this has probably been raised already. What if some animal breeds are susceptible to becoming zombified? Not ALL animals, just some that have an existing affinity to humans. Escaped apes from a private zoo in the area come to mind, but what about PIGS? There are farms in the whole game area, pigs are used for transplant and research material in medical experiments so must be close enough to humans for game purposes.

Imagine a herd of zombified pigs on the loose? Not that this should be something common, just a rare horror (being devoured by porkers).

cheers

Kim from Australia

There is some implication in the game already that the virus had some effect on the dogs if you listen to the news stations, however zombie animals are already a confirmed no. Unless that changes the most we can hope for is that some animals get diseased from the zombie virus and become unsuitable for eating/raising but otherwise die normally.

Archived