Weather control

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen snow, like snow falling from the sky? In my game I've always just woken up and it's white outside. Snow falling or blizzard conditions is always something I felt needed to be in this game, but I've suggested it multiple times, and nothing.

Is there actual snowfall now? Did I miss an update?

2 hours ago, Sparrow said:

I've never seen snow, like snow falling from the sky? In my game I've always just woken up and it's white outside. Snow falling or blizzard conditions is always something I felt needed to be in this game, but I've suggested it multiple times, and nothing.

Is there actual snowfall now? Did I miss an update?

No, there's no snow falling. I need it on the ground but it didn't happen the last time I tried to test it. But I agree with you, there should be snow falling. And if it snows enough there should be snow mounds that slow movement.

If it can rain in the game, and show rain falling, it would be awesome if snow did the same. Especially just prior to snow being on the ground. Weather effects can look so nice in games, Skyrim for example with weather mods is amazing.

I'd love to see PZ have fog, something very similar to what Balrum uses. (Side note: I could imagine PZ having some of these forestry types, the dead looking ominous trees)

On 6/13/2017 at 2:18 PM, Cyrrent Eiledoll said:

I like to see a Zombnado. Imagine a huge Tornado with hundreds of Zombies inside that cross the map ;)

sounds like a movie for the Syfy channel (no relation)

Edited by syfy