Custom Buildings I made( Express your opinion)

Legoland99

1 hour ago, Legoland99 said:

Behold the Medium Sized Office Building.

For my taste this building is too complicated in architecture
I have in mind Beauty in simplicity

But this is only my opinion - I don't impose it :D

9 hours ago, Brex said:

That's the one.

Man, if/when basements + Creative Mode finally kick in, I am so gonna make the Fairfax Residence from SWAT 4. I say wait for creative mode because I've never used the current "map editor" that everyone uses, nor can I figure out how to use it. 

I can give you some tutorials and teach ya how, it only takes about an hour to learn to model buildings, and 25 min max to make ur first map.

This building seems a little unstable in the corners, you did not think to add its supporting pillars along the edges?
I mean the pillars as were in the redone version of your building from Damien Darkside :)

1 minute ago, Margera said:

This building seems a little unstable in the corners, you did not think to add its supporting pillars along the edges?
I mean the pillars as were in the redone version of your building from Damien Darkside :)

Actually I've seen a building like this which only has metal pillars on the windows and reinforced concrete at the stairs, elevator and bathrooms. But the next building will be something like what Damien did and what you said.

7 hours ago, Legoland99 said:

I can give you some tutorials and teach ya how, it only takes about an hour to learn to model buildings, and 25 min max to make ur first map.

That'd be cool, it'd be nice to at least try modeling buildings for a start

I think a little detail on the roof and some sort of support pillars around the edges and it would be perfect.

Also I'm looking for help with a map project, I am making an entire city and need help with the buildings, if your interested PM me

I can help you out with any advice with the editor too, I have a couple hundred hours in it easily

13 hours ago, Neutralnz1 said:

I think a little detail on the roof and some sort of support pillars around the edges and it would be perfect.

Also I'm looking for help with a map project, I am making an entire city and need help with the buildings, if your interested PM me

I can help you out with any advice with the editor too, I have a couple hundred hours in it easily

Shall we talk more on discord or skype ? You got my interest. Pm me in private and I'll answer as fast as I can.

I have to admit, with a brief glance over your buildings, they look pretty good to me, if not production quality.  I'm not one to be nit picky with art, as my art skills have me lauded as an artist who attempts to draw a rock, that was later determined to be a tire by the people I showed it to.

I really wish I had art skill. Alas, I only know how to read code and write it.

4 minutes ago, makkenhoff said:

I have to admit, with a brief glance over your buildings, they look pretty good to me, if not production quality.  I'm not one to be nit picky with art, as my art skills have me lauded as an artist who attempts to draw a rock, that was later determined to be a tire by the people I showed it to.

I really wish I had art skill. Alas, I only know how to read code and write it.

That's still an art, even if it's 'coded'. I'm trying to improve the buildings also.

8 hours ago, bumblemore said:

Love the vid, does this mean we're going to have some night of the living dead escapades? Or maybe subways, eventually?? Ooh!

It's a year old, but sewer detailing already exist in the files, along with some objects :) We'll probably see it in the near future, since the video was also done last year.

Archived